Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Lycaon Ba.美央(mio) new band has formed

ex-Lycaon Ba.美央(mio) session "クレイジー美央バンド(crazy mio band)" has changed into new band "瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu)" after their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/01/06, and their new maxi single "羅生門(rashoumon)" will be released at 2011/03/30, although details have not yet been announced

"瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu)" members:

Vo.龍司(ryujin) (Re:dis)

Gt.時雨(shigure) (Re:dis)

Gt.リト(rito) (Lycaon)

Ba.美央(mio) (ex-Lycaon)

Dr.いずみ(izumi) (ex-Juliette)

Edited by Trombe

a) Rito in two bands? Wonder how this will affect Lycaon, since he's now the main composer in that and all.

B) What happened to Re:dis then?

c) WHERE IS EVE?

c) WHERE IS EVE?

The most badass trannie ever. He must be working for the mafia right now.

People come on, it's not impossible for a musician to be in two bands. A clear example is Seth/Z/Seiji, who's the vocalist in Art Cube and Moi dix Mois.

I miss Eve though ):

OMG!!!! Lycaon + Juliette!!! EPIC

Lycaon + Juliette = EROS, remember?

Well this one is EROS in the good way. For the band that u referred to is "erotic" :3

lol this Julliette and Lycaon ex members swap just seems like gangbang to me. Hope they don't get AIDS as in sucks forever musically. EROS is a huge dissapointment for me, and i am hoping this new project of Mio will not following the steps nor future Lycaon's releases.

OMG!!!! Lycaon + Juliette!!! EPIC

More like Lycaon + Re:dis = I think I came in my pants.

What happened to Re:dis though, aren't they still active too?

Spike760 said:

What happened to Re:dis though, aren't they still active too?

Re:dis is still active, and Vo.龍司(ryujin) & Gt.時雨(shigure) are in 2 bands (as well as Gt.リト(rito))

btw lol to their band name and new maxi single title, as "瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu)" is special move of "Street Fighters" Gouki/Akuma and "羅生門(rashoumon)" is special move of "Fatal Fury" Geese Howard in "King of Fighters"

Edited by Trombe

Am I the only one who's surprised Izumi is there? I mean, he likes to pop-up in the most unexpected bands. Went from the Pumpkin Head to Juliette. LOL. Wonder how this one will sound.

But it seems more like some weird project to me, the members plus the song names... are they for real...? D:

Well, at least Shimizuya Records won't run out of bands completely.

their new demo maxi single "羅生門(rashoumon)" will be released at 2011/03/30 (666yen, limited 131)...and it is noted that Lycaon, Re:dis, ワン★スター(One Star) and 瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu) will all release new CDs at 2011/03/30

they will hold their one-man live "帝王切開(teiousekkai)" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2011/06/08 (limited 69)

for info only, the band leader of "瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu)" is Ba.美央(mio)...

Edited by Trombe

Can't say I'm excited for this. I was really happy when I read that Mio's in a new band but with Re:dis's singer? No thanks. I never thought a singers voice could make me dislike a band but it certainly did for Re:dis.

Sign in to follow this