ficsci

Bad visual kei vocalists

Wow...It's like all my favorite vocalists being hated on here O_O The only ones i think are bad are Emiru from Aicle, Takeru from SuG (Ever since 2010)....and thats all i can think of right now.

HIZUMI is sick, maybe that's why? :DDD

Anyway... I really hate Koukis (D=Out) voice, the guy from DaizyStripper is annoying too and yes, I don't like Daisukes voice either.

Personally I think the guy from DaizyStripper can sing really well (you can definitely hear that on their ballads), but it's just his nasal vocals and how he uses them that makes you like them or hate them. I eventually got used to it, mainly because the songs are pretty good

There are MANY bad vocalists in VK, pretty much countless. That may be because I listen to the more obscure VK bands that not many people listen to.

As far as the majorish ones go.. some bands like -Oz- and Nega are an acquired taste to like their clean vocals. Also, Sakae from POPCORE although I like him as well. D=out, Alice Nine. and Ghost too I guess.

lol, all of them? certainly most of them

The only person that come to mind off of the top of my mind is the vocalist from GHOST. Every time I hear him sing I question why I have their music on my ipod.

bahahah so much this

^ He's not *that bad.* He's far from perfect, though. In his defense, compare their latest releases with Metis Gretel's early singles to see how much he's improved in 8 years.

I have to agree. Or even compare Megaromania's latest stuff to their first songs (like "God of Megaromania" Though, I'm notorious for hating that song, haha)

Personally I think the guy from DaizyStripper can sing really well (you can definitely hear that on their ballads), but it's just his nasal vocals and how he uses them that makes you like them or hate them. I eventually got used to it, mainly because the songs are pretty good

This.

D=OUT's Kouki has one of the worst vk voices ever. It's a pity because the music is nice, but his vocals ruins all T_T'

I agree. Nevertheless, he is getting reasonably better. Not a huge difference from him in 2010 to him now but his voice is slightly getting better.

Mucc's vocalist (forgot his name) - Tried them many times but those vocals sounding like from a drunken homeless prevents me to get past a min of their songs.

Yomi from Nightmare - Too much vibrato and nasal singing in some songs.

Shou from alice nine - He was bearable at first but his singing never improved ever since.

DaizyStripper's vocalist - too much helium.

Glay's vocalist - Not bad per se but the tone of his voice doesn't match well with band's style.

Shou from alice nine - He was bearable at first but his singing never improved ever since.

Wat.

Umm shouldn't it go otherwise? As in "he was unbearable at first but his singing improved quite a lot" ?

I mean, his vocals have improved ALOT after early years...unless you haven't checked "9" or GEMINI lately, since they would be a good showcase for that.

What????? Shou gotten worse?! I used to hate his singing... sucked so bad. It's still is a bit spotty at times, but he's improved a LOT and actually sounds quite nice in quite a few songs now. Props for improving so much! But coming from someone who doesn't like Tatsurou's singing... lol!!

What????? Shou gotten worse?! I used to hate his singing... sucked so bad. It's still is a bit spotty at times, but he's improved a LOT and actually sounds quite nice in quite a few songs now. Props for improving so much! But coming from someone who doesn't like Tatsurou's singing... lol!!

He only sounds nice because you're used to him being horrible lol.

He only sounds nice because you're used to him being horrible lol.

haha probably!! He was so goddamn shit.. I had to delete almost everything pre-vandalize to preserve my eardrums : P

Umm shouldn't it go otherwise? As in "he was unbearable at first but his singing improved quite a lot" ?

I mean, his vocals have improved ALOT after early years...unless you haven't checked "9" or GEMINI lately, since they would be a good showcase for that.

There's a misunderstanding here. What I meant is, I used to not mind this vocals when I was really into alice nine way back then, but I've come to a realization how much I don't like it listening to them now. Maybe cuz I've been spoiled by other bands with A-class vocals. And yes I did check out their latest album to revive my interest for them, and even though he did improve a little, it still sounds the same to me overall. Just something about his tone cringes me. Does this make sense now or am I wording it out wrong?

Bad vk vocalists: everyone on this playlist. Just so you know how bad "bad" can get. :lol:

Once you listened through all of it, every person mentioned on this thread so far will appear at worst mediocre, or as a musical genius at best.

Oh god my ears! How can any of those bands even get as far as releasing something. Jeebus.

Can I just say every fucking vocalist in the history of VK is terrible? XD Especially the ones that can't sing live and all the ignorant fangirls keep praising them.

VK vocals are an acquired taste that I haven't completely accepted. Sometimes I don't even know why I listen to this stuff so much. And sometimes, I just want to avoid VK like the plague.

Miyavi, his voice sounds like the voice of what you expect of someone who does death vocals and smoke...except Miyavi doesn't. Sounds so raspy that I can't get through.

Kamijo.

i think i just fell out of my chair 0-0

i personally think kamijo has an amazing voice. i hate yuuki from lycaon and kirito from angelo. but the one i really don't get is tsuzuku mejibray's vocalist. his voice sounds like he snorts rocks but for some reason the band is getting really popular.

Bad vk vocalists: everyone on this playlist. Just so you know how bad "bad" can get. :lol:

Once you listened through all of it, every person mentioned on this thread so far will appear at worst mediocre, or as a musical genius at best.

Oh god my ears! How can any of those bands even get as far as releasing something. Jeebus.

it's because they look good, sadly most ppl only like the bands because the members are hot. not because they actually have talent. it's why vk has been declining lately.