ficsci

Bad visual kei vocalists

Asagi - not really bad, maybe even tolerable for some . . . but he does particularly grate on my ears

Wow, I didn't expect someone may mention him here... he's one of the best visual kei vocalists in my opinion...

2, he's not awful, he's my favorite! I think he's very skilled.

Asagi - not really bad, maybe even tolerable for some . . . but he does particularly grate on my ears

Wow, I didn't expect someone may mention him here... he's one of the best visual kei vocalists in my opinion...

2, he's not awful, he's my favorite! I think he's very skilled.

His vibrato is SO BAD. So forced and fake. Yuck.

Mind you..a lot of Japanese artists have some of the most WTF vibratos I've ever heard.

Yeah this is why I think people need to redefine what they mean by BAD. Because I'm seeing a few things at the same time happening. People naming people that ARE BAD, and people naming vocalists that they just DON"T LIKE. Those are two different things. There may be vocalists I don't like, but if they hold their own on stage I'll give them at least some credit.

Personally I think the ridiculously bad singers in VK is what gives VK its charm :P

Yeah this is why I think people need to redefine what they mean by BAD. Because I'm seeing a few things at the same time happening. People naming people that ARE BAD, and people naming vocalists that they just DON"T LIKE. Those are two different things. There may be vocalists I don't like, but if they hold their own on stage I'll give them at least some credit.

Personally I think the ridiculously bad singers in VK is what gives VK its charm :P

While it does make it unique for sure...in a lot of cases it also makes people's ears bleed..so I dunno if its really a good thing.

Mind you..a lot of Japanese artists have some of the most WTF vibratos I've ever heard.

Well I agree with you about his vibrato not being perfect, and also on the vocalists (Sono from Matenrou Opera, anyone?)

I like how all of these bad threads are pretty much "Complain about groups you don't like" threads. I think it would save a bunch of time to just make a communal bitch thread.

Wait, that's not always true

For example, I actually quite like aicle., even though I think Emiru's voice is pretty bad. Or rather, the badness of Emiru's voice contributes into making aicle. the obnoxious little oshare thing that I actually quite like XD

And although I think Frypan is completely unlistenable, I don't really hate him or the Pumpkin Head. "Bad" indie bands are what makes the scene so entertaining and underground.

Just saying :P

Exactly!! :mrgreen:

Mashiro inmediately comes to my mind. And also that guy from Ap?il. When I listened to a certain b-side by them I could't actually believe that it was studio recorded.

Ryuuji from Re:dis.

AOMypfS56_s

!CAUTION! I will not be held responsible for any mental, and possibly even physical damage that this video may inflict upon you.

dracolicious.

The only person with a brain on TW.

Yeah, because you've definitely been here long enough to get to know us all. :roll:

Ai from DEATHGAZE

That guy up here from Re:dis, and there's bands I hate *coughvividcough* but that doesn't mean the vocalist is bad.

Also the vocalist from D'espairs Ray he's pretty bad sometimes.

AOMypfS56_s

1) I'm surprised they aren't on UCP yet, those growls are absolutely nega worthy.

2) I'm not surprised if they already have a horde of batshit crazy fans here.

btw, реди?, or Redis typed in Russian.

^

Don't be too happy. He's coming back D: If I read correctly he's in a new band with mio (ex-Lycaon)

AOMypfS56_s

!CAUTION! I will not be held responsible for any mental, and possibly even physical damage that this video may inflict upon you.

This makes my day XD XD XD XD

I have a sore throat right now and would probably sound like that right if I try to sing

AOMypfS56_s

You should buy me a drink, or 5, before listening to something like that ever again. Ever.

AOMypfS56_s

You should buy me a drink, or 5, before listening to something like that ever again. Ever.

I second this @_@