Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

らせん (Rasen) New Live-Sold Single "切断"

らせん (Rasen) (Crucifixion x La'Veil MizeriA side project) will be releasing a new single "切断" (Setsudan) on August 9th. It will be sold their live at 恵比寿clubaim (Enbisu clubaim) for 1,000 yen.

DGjTRUDVoAActhT.jpg

A track listing was not revealed, but based on their other 1,000 yen singles, it will most likely contain two songs.

Also, they also released an additional single on May 6th called "死化粧" (Shigeshou). I don't recall seeing a thread here about that, but that's out floating around in space for you kote-kei collectorz out there.

rasen_3.jpg

1. 縋想 (Sugasou)
2. 死化粧 (Shigeshou)

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

5 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Love the cover art for 切断! I hightly doubt we'll ever get the chance to hear this single unfortunately 

How come, i listen to some songs of this band and most seems available?

死化粧 is usually romanised as Shigeshou

Also Jaki mentioned that they will release a cover song at todays one man. It's either the song they are distributing as La'veil Mizeria (Suicide Labirynth) or the Rasen song Setsudan. 

I don't recall any vk song called suicide labyrinth so I'm think Setsudan could be a la:sadie's cover?

Edit: also it's Ebisu, not Enbisu.

Edit 2: Wait, I might have misinprented that. It's possible they will be covering artists at the one man, I'm not 100% sure tbh. 

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

2 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I checked the twit and I'm pretty sure they will covering 90's artists at the concert (probably because they don't have enough original songs for a oneman). The CDs will have original songs. Btw I recall seeing Suicide Labyrinth in their setlists for a few years already and they are mentioning they will not release it ever again.

2 hours ago, 薔薇の末裔 said:

I checked the twit and I'm pretty sure they will covering 90's artists at the concert (probably because they don't have enough original songs for a oneman). The CDs will have original songs. Btw I recall seeing Suicide Labyrinth in their setlists for a few years already and they are mentioning they will not release it ever again.

Would be interesting to see what they come will be covering :)

Sign in to follow this