yakihiko

RAZOR

Going off their tweets looks like they're recording (or have recorded I cant read japanese lol) a music video and are gonna start announcing probably more music soon tm

I just discovered these guys, and I'm pleasantly surprised! I haven't really tried them till now because I didn't like BORN whatsoever when they were around (especially the vocals), but somehow the singer's perfectly okay here. The instrumentals are really competent too, not overdoing the heaviness, it's just a good balance all around. The songs are pretty neat/fun and there are actual memorable riffs, which is always a plus, lol.

Listening to their stuff in reverse-chronological order and haven't heard anything I particularly dislike, so gonna keep an eye on them from now on. ^^

Edited by Jigsaw9

I haven't been listening much to Razor. I did listen to their last mini-album, which I thought was fine. But the newest single, Undo, caught my attention with all three songs being solid tracks. When listening to the single, I could only imagine how exciting and fun it would be to hear all three songs at a live because of the amount of energy packed into each piece. It will probably be my favorite release by them until I listen to the rest of their past discography and perhaps find something new. Definitely going to keep an eye on this band :D