Jennifer Hage

Hello everyone, i want to introduce myself...

Hello ^^

I have come across this forum a couple of times while i was searching for Visual Kei information online, i decided to sign up today after lurking on this site for a couple of weeks ^^

To tell something about myself, i have been a fan for a long time now (least 8 years) and have not really communicated with anyone about it. this due mainly to anxiety i have hand being afraid i often will get judged for it ^^' i hope i can make some contacts on here and hope to learn new music even!

Musical bands that i am interested in is mainly older 90's bands, such as BAISER, MIRAGE, MALICE MIZER, ROUAGE and a couple of musical releases by La'Mule, i recently found out about D=SIRE and love them a ton!

There are also a bunch of other genre's that peek my interest such as some kotekei bands or late 90's/early 2000's indie projects ^^.

Thank you very much for everyone who takes their time to read my little story ^^

Edited by Jennifer Hage

Welcome!

I hope you'll enjoy your time in the forum, there's plenty of opportunities to engage with the members and make friends. 

Many people here have a similar taste to yours, so you'll fit in just right :D

3 minutes ago, Platy said:

Welcome!

I hope you'll enjoy your time in the forum, there's plenty of opportunities to engage with the members and make friends. 

Many people here have a similar taste to yours, so you'll fit in just right :D

Thank you very much for your reply!
I will try to indeed engage in conversations wherever possible ^^

I do hope so, i would very much appreciate having people with similar taste to communicate with :)

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to come out of lurkerdom and join us! Hope you enjoy it here! :D 

If you're into old-school VK, you may want to join the Old-school VK club below!

8 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to come out of lurkerdom and join us! Hope you enjoy it here! :D 

If you're into old-school VK, you may want to join the Old-school VK club below!

One would have to get out of lurking someday ^^, and this forum seemed a great place for it!

I had no idea about groups, thank you i have joined this one :)

Nice taste! A lot of us really enjoy classic visual kei, especially kotekei! You'll learn plenty of things about them here, I'm sure.

Welcome to MH! I hope you have an enjoyable time here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions~❤

2 hours ago, CAT5 said:

I was going to join then i remembered that Anthem, Saber Tiger & loudness etc  dont fall into the visual kei category ;p

34 minutes ago, RoseOfHizaki said:

I was going to join then i remembered that Anthem, Saber Tiger & loudness etc  dont fall into the visual kei category ;p

By Saber Tiger, do you mean like Yokosuka Saver Tiger/Saber Tiger, or the band from Sapporo? I'm pretty open to what I consider Vkei, even including bands like Ningen Isu and Mephistopheles (been meaning to make a post about the latter, because they have an interesting story) so I don't really mind what people post on my club, as long as someone could make the argument that they're old school and Vkei xD. 

Welcome to MH!

i see your a fan of old school visual kei, nice taste an you were a fan of visual kei for so long, thats a nice story you got there, by the way do you listen to songs or artists from the New school Visual kei and the modern ones, if you haven't, you should try other artists too as much as you love the older ones and also, if you any questions, problems or concerns, feel free to ask anyone if you have concerns.

Enjoy Well.

6 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

By Saber Tiger, do you mean like Yokosuka Saver Tiger/Saber Tiger, or the band from Sapporo? I'm pretty open to what I consider Vkei, even including bands like Ningen Isu and Mephistopheles (been meaning to make a post about the latter, because they have an interesting story) so I don't really mind what people post on my club, as long as someone could make the argument that they're old school and Vkei xD. 

Sapporo band

33 minutes ago, RoseOfHizaki said:

Sapporo band

Sure, why not? I mean, if anything, they're proto-Visual, which I'm glad to allow xD

20 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Nice taste! A lot of us really enjoy classic visual kei, especially kotekei! You'll learn plenty of things about them here, I'm sure.

Welcome to MH! I hope you have an enjoyable time here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions~❤

I do sure hope so, i have more taste outside of kotekei and classic visual kei, however those are the ones that keep me busy currently ^^

And i will remember it, thank you very much. mind if i friend/follow you? :)

18 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! And I saw you joined my club, which is nice~. 

CAT5 recomended me joining it, thank you allot for making it :)

And i will try to!

17 hours ago, K-x-H said:

Welcome to MH!

i see your a fan of old school visual kei, nice taste an you were a fan of visual kei for so long, thats a nice story you got there, by the way do you listen to songs or artists from the New school Visual kei and the modern ones, if you haven't, you should try other artists too as much as you love the older ones and also, if you any questions, problems or concerns, feel free to ask anyone if you have concerns.

Enjoy Well.

Well, classic Visual Kei music, as any classic music have a distinct sound that i very much enjoy, something relaxing? if thats the correct term to use in this situation...

And i am not sure what you actually mean with 'new school and modern ones', are you referring to 2010+ bands that try to embrace the old style sound?

And thank you very much as well, i will remember it :) 

6 hours ago, Jennifer Hage said:

And i am not sure what you actually mean with 'new school and modern ones', are you referring to 2010+ bands that try to embrace the old style sound?

And thank you very much as well, i will remember it :) 

well yes i am referring them to the 2010+, specially the new ones after the older bands disbanding, then later on suddenly the ones forming a new band or some old bands Reforming under a different name.

20 hours ago, K-x-H said:

well yes i am referring them to the 2010+, specially the new ones after the older bands disbanding, then later on suddenly the ones forming a new band or some old bands Reforming under a different name.

Well, i am not too familiar with recent bands, the main area outside oldschool is around 2006 bands.

Nothing particular which i can think off, but i do enjoy VERSAILLES allot if that counts, and a list of smaller bands such as FerrisWheeL and a few others.

Old School VK fans are very rare.

Nice to have such a unicorn among us haha.

As everyone has mentioned, welcome to MH!

What is your favorite BAISER release, if you don't mind me asking?

2 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Old School VK fans are very rare.

Nice to have such a unicorn among us haha.

As everyone has mentioned, welcome to MH!

What is your favorite BAISER release, if you don't mind me asking?

Well, i have a soft spot for Doku, the main part of that song sounds very relaxing and smoothing to me, gets me everytime.

But i also very much enjoy Promis and en fleur, and of course pretty much all of their music ^^