Blesscode

30735-blesscode-nbme.jpg

BLESSCODE 

Vocal : Masaya(ex- KreuZ)

Guitar : 諒-ryou-(ex- C”LOW”N)

Guitar : 紫暮-shigure-

Bass : hiroki (ex-member )

Drums : ken(ex- C”LOW”N)

Honestly since there recent disbanding i really wanted to know peoples opinions and was surprised this band wasn't up here yet. Honestly i love this band. They made solid singles and improved on them a bunch with there re-recordings. This bands disbandment came a complete surprise to me and i feel as tho this band should have continued in a way. The complete best kinda breaks down this band the best way possible listening wise and i wanted to see peoples opinions.

My personal opinion is that some of there songs are just really catchy. Half of there songs have that energy flowing made me feel pumped a bit while also some of there some being soft/progressive at the same time not too slow and bland but not too fast and energetic. I like that a lot and it was pretty solid band overall.

Either way let me know your opinions. Thank you :tw_heart::lolita_blink:

Discography :

BLESS YOU -Complete Best-

Album  2017-03-01

THE OTHER SIDE

Single   2016-08-08 

Imperial City

Single  2016-04-27

white / Regret Love

Single  2015-12-09

Mind Core

Mini album  2015-03-25

Bizarre

Single  2015-01-28

Eau de toilette

Single  2014-11-11  

Byakuya ni hitoshizuku

Single  2014-06-01 

CRIMSON HEARTS

Mini album  2013-11-25 

THE BEGINNING CODE

Mini album   2013-04-28 

haha i had intended to make an artist thread for them for the longest time but kept procrastinating it, and when i was finally about to do it they announced their disbandment, so...

but blesscode will always be one of my all-time favorite bands. there's something in them that i can't really describe but it makes them stand out from all other heavy(?) bands. almost every single track they have done is memorable af and would stay with me forever. 

also, imperial city changed my life :) 

I followed that band since their first singles. They were available for legal download from their OHP, lol. They had something standing out about them and it sucks they disbanded when it seemed like they finally were starting to get recognition they deserve. ;w;

I absolutely love "Omoi Tsuki", because I have weak spot for songs like that, but "Imperial City" is also one of the best pieces of music I've heard.  Also that PV.

Edited by ShTon

On 8/4/2017 at 2:34 AM, hiroki said:

also, imperial city changed my life

On 8/4/2017 at 6:26 AM, ShTon said:

"Imperial City" is also one of the best pieces of music I've heard

I have to agree imperial city is one of the best songs they have to offer about this band. Masaya has been on my list for the top most unrated vocalist and I really believe that imperial city mainly puts him on this list. It really shows the vocal range this guy has and also kinda reveals what future things on what to expect from things going into the future. A really amazing band very balanced that i will always remember and look forward too.