Sign in to follow this  
Suuu

Lori Camera

Most people here would know me based purely on V STAR PROMOTION.

and as far as my photography goes most people would be at least a little familiar with my concert photography.

But I am branching out to various types of photography, so I figured I could dump some of my work here.

also for regular updates, if you're interested, my photography twitter is @LoriCamera

Wow your work is really great! I should do something like this too. Also if you ever have free time we should talk photography also are you located in Japan? I'll be in Japan come October 25 so if you're have time we should def meet up and just go shoot anywhere!

11 hours ago, togz said:

Wow your work is really great! I should do something like this too. Also if you ever have free time we should talk photography also are you located in Japan? I'll be in Japan come October 25 so if you're have time we should def meet up and just go shoot anywhere!

Thanks, I'm happy whenever any one likes my work, but of course its great from another photographer.

for sure, drop me a message anytime, sometimes if I'm super busy I may be a bit slow to reply tho.

I live in Osaka now, but I am going to Europe in November, but there still some time.
do you think you will stop by Osaka?

On 8/5/2017 at 3:02 AM, Shir0 said:

love your shooting with Tsubaki it looks amazing :)

Thanks, he really put a lot of effort into this shoot.
So it's all thanks to him

Sign in to follow this