Sign in to follow this  
gwsm

A long overdue Introduction

Hello everyone!
I've been a member since 2011, but I've only signed in sporadically thought the years to read news and check out the market. I don't think I've every properly introduced myself, so I just thought I'd step out from the shadows and say "hi". I'm not going to drag this introduction out, just hit me up if you wonder anything, or for any reason. See you around!

Btw. I'm Swedish, so if my english is full of childish grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that's probably why! Not making excuses, just sayin'.

Welcome to MH

i see, you were a member of this forum since 6 years, wow thats pretty long and by the way, what bands are you listening to?

Enjoy well. 😁

19 hours ago, K-x-H said:

what bands are you listening to?

Thanks!
I listen to a lot of different bands, ムック (Mucc) is probably my favourite band, I don't really follow their new releases anymore though.
I have been huge into bands like M, Kyokutou girl friend, ハッチ (Hucci), ヒトツメ (Hitotsume), 白黒キネマ (Monokuro kinema), 犬神サーカス団(Inugami circus dan) anything Yukika- or Eiji-related, amongst many others, but I listen to anythings that's good, sometimes I just listen to the Hero song "Banzai" for a few hours, when I have one of those days.
My latest obsession is the band キズ (Kizu), the new one. 

Here's a link to my last.fm if anyone's interested: https://www.last.fm/user/GWSM
I have just got back to using it after like five years of not bothering to download the scrobbler plugin. 

Edited by gwsm

Here's an overdue to welcome then! :D Hope you enjoy the forum!

If you have any questions or concerns or anything, just let us know! 

I did not know this forum was up since 2011? i believed it was rather new ^^

Did not know there was a market either, sounds very interesting to check out!

But a late welcome from me as well :) 

On 8/4/2017 at 8:02 AM, Takadanobabaalien said:

Välkommen Martin! (Antar att det är du, baserat på ditt nick). 

Nice to see that you're listening to Kuroyuri to kage now as well! Hit me up if you're missing any releases you want to hear. 

Tack, det stämmer! Marcus?

I know I'm  late to the party, I just found out about them earlier this year. They are amazing though! Thanks, I'll let you know!

Sign in to follow this