Jump to content
Suuu

MORRIGAN EUROPEAN TOUR

Recommended Posts

i can't believe it...a decent sized crowd. sucks their tech difficulties were so bad they had to cut that live off after like, 4 songs (if i understood correctly)

Edited by emmny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Of course, another touring company that fucks a band over. 

 

Why am I not surprised? :/

 

This incident was out of both Kinetic Vibe and V STAR PROMOTIONS hands, as we both had nothing to do with the control of electricity for the convention.

 

the electricity went out around the whole area, the staff of the convention worked hard to restore electricity, but it is unfortunate that because of this the remainder of MORRIGAN’s set needed to be canceled.

 

We greatly appreciate the honor to perform at Lucca Comic and Games, however at a large outdoor convention concert, things like this our out of our control.

 

the remainder of the stops are in live houses organized by Kinetic Vibe, so we will not have the same issue again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Of course, another touring company that fucks a band over. 

 

Why am I not surprised? :/

How the f*ck a touring company is supposed to handle a power shutdown? 

VStar and Kinetic are doing an Amazing job, more than B7 ever did tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Munich setlist

 

01. THE DAWN DEEP DOPE

02. Devil parade

03. Asprin

04. Selfish Russian

05. NECRO

06. Inside Decay

07. Everlasting

08. もしも黒い翼が生えたなら -ANGEL ver.-

09. DEVIL DEMENSION

10. BRAINPINK.AD

11. RIP

12. Underworld

 

En

13. KILLING MYSELF

14. PARADIGM XISS

15. SUPERSTAR

16. XISS IN THE DARK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, they better come again, 'cause that was dope.

 

Paris Setlist (tour final)

 

SE

01. XISS IN THE DARK

02. Devil parade

03. SUPER STAR

04. LOST IRIS

SE

05. NECRO

06. Inside Decay

07. Everlasting

08. もしも黒い翼が生えたなら -DEVIL VERSION-

SE

09. THE DAWN DEEP DOPE

10. SELFISH RUSSIAN

11. PANDORA

12. PARADIGM XISS

 

Encore

13. トランキライザ

14. BLACK OMEGA

SE

15. BRAIN PINK.AD

16. Underworld.

Edited by Mr.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, emmny said:

good on them for changing set lists around, seems they put in a lot of effort and thought into the eu tour

 

This was done intentionally.

we wanted to make sure everybody could have a chance to hear the favorite MORRIGAN songs.

 

a lot of thought was put into making the selection, and only a few minor changes were added to adjust the feeling of the set.

 

but even with this, the members put every ounce of effort into every song they played at every stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to their concert just out of curiosity and because I missed seeing visual kei bands live, my interest in the band wasn't big... but it surprised me how much fun I had (even if the sound quality in the venue was one of the worst I've ever heard... I actually liked the Voodoo Club and I would love to see more bands taking photos with these fetish things in the bar room XD. But they should REALLY do something about the sound), they really did put effort into it and included things that I've never experienced during visual kei lives: pulling the first rows forward to lay on the edge of the stage for a few seconds (it really helped to rest, even if it was just for a short moment), headbanging while sitting down, teddy bears thrown into the audience. That was really entertaining!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Does anyone have the Amstelveen setlist? I want to make a playlist as memory~ 

I took a photo of one of the setlist papers that was given to the prize winners of the lottery.

1. KISS IN THE DARK

2. DEVIL PARADE

3. SUPERSTAR
4. LOST IRIS
[BGM] - (NECRO)
5. NECRO

6. Inside Decay
7. Everlasting.
8. DEVIL VERSION
[BGM]
9. THE DAWN DEEP DOPE
10. SELFISH RUSSIAN
11. PANDORA
12. PARADIGM XISS

[ENCORE]
13. TRANQUILIZER
14. BLACK OMEGA
[BGM]
15. BRAINPINK.AD
16. Underworld.

 

13 hours ago, Nyasagi said:

I went to their concert just out of curiosity and because I missed seeing visual kei bands live, my interest in the band wasn't big... but it surprised me how much fun I had (even if the sound quality in the venue was one of the worst I've ever heard... I actually liked the Voodoo Club and I would love to see more bands taking photos with these fetish things in the bar room XD. But they should REALLY do something about the sound), they really did put effort into it and included things that I've never experienced during visual kei lives: pulling the first rows forward to lay on the edge of the stage for a few seconds (it really helped to rest, even if it was just for a short moment), headbanging while sitting down, teddy bears thrown into the audience. That was really entertaining!

The sound in The Netherlands wasn't really great as well, and normally it is good at other shows at the same venue. At the encore, the sound went louder.

Edited by Seraphinne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Seraphinne said:

The sound in The Netherlands wasn't really great as well, and normally it is good at other shows at the same venue. At the encore, the sound went louder.

 

Oh seriously? Then my earplugs worked very good because I didn't hear a difference xDDD

Also a friend was complaining about that the bass was too loud but for me it sounded okay. Ears, u ok? xDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Devilish_Eye said:

 

Oh seriously? Then my earplugs worked very good because I didn't hear a difference xDDD

Also a friend was complaining about that the bass was too loud but for me it sounded okay. Ears, u ok? xDDD

Yeah, the bass was indeed very loud during the whole show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×