Suuu

MORRIGAN EUROPEAN TOUR

I never got into their music, but if they came to the UK I'd go just to support the scene. There's a few bands I never liked, but seeing them live changed my mind. So hopefully will be the same with morrigan if I can go. 

2 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

AMSTERDAM FUCK YES! 😭

They mean P60 in Amstelveen, not Amsterdam. Not the first time those two cities got confused. Most of us Dutch people know this but for foreigners who might be travelling per train or bus (or whatever else) it's very confusing because they will blindly travel to Amsterdam and don't realize that from there they still need an extra forty-five minutes to get to the busstation in Amstelveen because Amstelveen does not have a trainstation, and at night it's difficult to get home from this location with public transport. Just going to tag @Suuu here to perhaps have it corrected on the poster.

Just a general explanation for those travelling from abroad; if you're staying in Amsterdam, you first have to travel to Schiphol Airport from Amsterdam Central, and from there take the bus to Amstelveen's city center. I suggest to seek lodging close to Schiphol Airport if you're staying overnight (which might still be difficult, as it's always crowded and overbooked around there), as Amstelveen doesn't exactly offer any affordable accomodations. The better thing of course is to stay with someone who lives closeby, but that's not always the case.

Edited by Lestat

Yeah I know it's Amstelveen, have been there a few times already but they did this with their Kpop acts in P60 too so I don't know..? xD 

Also busses from Amstelveen to Schiphol airport run till late (I believe even in the night, not sure about that) and there are always trains in the night from Schiphol to Amsterdam, The Hague, Leiden, Delft, Utrecht and Rotterdam. Not all cities in the Netherlands of course but these do! 

Edited by Devilish_Eye

Seeing all the comments on social media makes me wonder why the average visual kai fan still blindly hopes for gigs at provinces when in most countries it's 90% certain it's going to be at the capital, unless you're Germany. 

"Oh, not in my unknown little town. Not gonna go then."

Dude, it's pretty obvious if they go to the UK IT'S GONNA BE LONDON. Plan ahead and be grateful they are going to your country at all or just shush. The band is not going to magically invest more money in more dates within a single country, unless they're Sana or Satauki. 

Edited by Komorebi

Good that they are coming to Italy, but... why a Japanese band coming to my country is always linked to comics? Think about Adams, they played on Naples Comic Con and they never did anything related to anime and neither Morrigan did. This leaves me quite confused... at this time they could choose Romics in Rome, but who knows...

so excited about this!!! but worried at the same time because Vkei situation in Europe is hilarious bad. 
sometimes i want to kick lazy people asses for crying that everything is too expensive or too far away etc. you can order flight, buses tickets right now for so cheap, take day off right now and don't wait for the last day. it's not B7Klan who's bringing them here, so you can be calm. Concerts won't be cancelled :'D

On 3.09.2017 at 1:47 PM, Komorebi said:

Seeing all the comments on social media makes me wonder why the average visual kai fan still blindly hopes for gigs at provinces when in most countries it's 90% certain it's going to be at the capital, unless you're Germany. 

"Oh, not in my unknown little town. Not gonna go then."

Dude, it's pretty obvious if they go to the UK IT'S GONNA BE LONDON. Plan ahead and be grateful they are going to your country at all or just shush. The band is not going to magically invest more money in more dates within a single country, unless they're Sana or Satauki. 

I have to disagree here. In Poland it's not always Warsaw, the concerts were usually at other big cities (b7 loves that shitty venue in Wrocław where the stage is too low) such as Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań, Gdynia/Gdańsk. I'm personally the most happy with Warsaw, because I live here xD. Travelling to other cities in Poland is cheap by bus (as long as you live in a big city), but for it takes 5-7 hours, so it's annoying, lol. But I only saw German fans complaining about on facebook... we are always happy here when the band doesn't skip our country xD