Sign in to follow this  
Duwang

ザアザア (XAA-XAA) Dr. Roji will depart

I wish the reason was to join another hardcore band like GNz-WORD but I think he's retiring from music activities in general, which is a damn shame.

7 minutes ago, anakuro said:

I wish the reason was to join another hardcore band like GNz-WORD but I think he's retiring from music activities in general, which is a damn shame.

I couldn't agree more. He's too damn talented. 

He's the most talented i've ever seen. I hold all other drummers to his standard tbh

I'm having flashbacks to Belmosaic when he

• Quit
  • Did support drums for them the whole time
  • Rejoined
  • Belmosaic broke up

Damn! He is a good drummer and anyway it is good that the band will continue, hoping that they can fulfill the empty spot...

That seems like a sudden announcement. I was looking forward to seeing them live for the first time with DADAROMA in September but I guess I've missed the window for the original lineup. It's a shame, he's a talented drummer.

Fuck! One of the best drummers in the scene. ザアザア needs to find someone who can pummel the kit just like he does. Shame he is "retiring", but I hope he changes his mind in a couple of years.

Wishing him good luck with whatever he has planned after this his retirement will leave quite a gap :/

Damn that's really suck I love his drum style and techniques , I'm happy they decide to continue without him but at the same time I wonder if they will be able to find a session drummer or a new drummer who has the same level as him

There are tons of amazing drummers, and I'm sure they can find one that can play his parts perfectly. The real question is can they find someone with his passion? They also need someone that can write their own parts for future material that fits the band's energy. 

1 hour ago, anadentone said:

whats with drummers nowadays? One dies, one gets fired, one quits,one comes out with a shitty album.

#NotAllDrummers

Sign in to follow this