Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Fixer new single [リナリアとロベリア] release

Their new single [リナリアとロベリア] (Linaria to lobelia)  will be released on 2017.09.27 but it will also be sold on 2017.08.23. (2160 yen; 1000 copies).

Tracklist :

01. リナリア(Linaria)
02. ロベリア(Lobelia)

DVD :

01. アザレア(Azalea)
02. hollow

DGEnUliV0AAiqOG.jpg

Edited by The Piass

Omg this sounds so great! I'm in love with this and the new look. Can't wait for the single 

first when i saw the look i thought like: damn this looks great but don't get your hopes up to high - AAAAND i was right - just boring yet again... >.>''

13 minutes ago, Disposable said:

that ballad is vanilla af

Yeaa

I really do like Lobelia though, idk why it had to go down like thiss

Edited by Elazmus

their LIVE DVD 「2017.05.18 高田馬場AREA 〜調停者の天秤〜」(2017.05.18 Takadanobaba AREA 〜Chouteisha no Tenbin〜) will be released at 2017/09/27 too (4230Y, limited to 1000)

[tracklist]

01. Drop
02. F.P.D
03. Decaying beauty
04. Libido
05. envy kitty dance
06. 孤慟 -into the vortex- (Kodou -into the vortex-)
07. MaercS
08. 空蝉 (Utsusemi)
09. 蜉蝣の夢 (Kagerou no Yume)
10. 感情の果て、悲哀の双生 (Kanjou no Hate, Hiai no Sousei)
11. リナリア (Linaria)
12. 灯火 (Tomoshibi)
13. 深淵 (Shinen)
14. アスタリスク (Asterisk)
15. hollow
16. believe
17. Invade
18. shadow

their "old" songs still fucking rule! - too bad their new material isn't even half as amazing... 

also that has to be the worst sound of double bass ever recorded for a live DVD... >.>''

Korey is having a lot of trouble making clean hits, especially with his feet ... the few live clips they've posted from that DVD, he's actively off beat a few times and consistently missing hits. It's hard to watch/listen to.

7 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Korey is having a lot of trouble making clean hits, especially with his feet ... the few live clips they've posted from that DVD, he's actively off beat a few times and consistently missing hits. It's hard to watch/listen to.

he sounds amazing in studio but is basically awful live, i picked up on that too--which was disappointing cuz he's a beast otherwise :((

25 minutes ago, emmny said:

he sounds amazing in studio but is basically awful live, i picked up on that too--which was disappointing cuz he's a beast otherwise :((

I love their music, but you can absolutely see from these clips alone that they're more of a studio band.

Sign in to follow this