Sign in to follow this  
suji

SuG will disband

lool i wonder what happened for them to want to go from indefinite hiatus to disbanding so quickly. Seems like now Takeru is very sure some won't be coming back to music.

Anw thanks for the bops, SuG

Edited by Chi

The SuG that i knew... dont exist anymore. I hope Takeru restart the solo project <3

I will miss you SuG

#RIPosharekei 2

Edited by Delkmiroph

This was a huge shock. :sad:

Following them ever since the start, wtfing every time they had a drastic style change, being weirdly repulsed but also mesmerised by takeru's creepiness. 

[also severely embarrassing myself at a meet and greet] 

They had a really good run. I do think that they did everything they could with the band and I hope to see them go onto other things. The oshare stage was fun, but it was even more fun seeing what styles they'd try next.

No doubt Takeru will take part in more fashion projects. Fingers crossed Chiyu and Masato and will stick around. 

I'm REALLY glad I will be at the Budokan, it will be my first time seeing them.
Unlike the majority here, I only started liking them after they went major, and dropped a bit their oshare background, to something more appealing to me. I'm really sad the fans didn't feel the same, cause let's face it, the lack of sale is the problem. They have quality, in both music and visuals, they keep changing, and  they have passion.

13 hours ago, Delkmiroph said:

The SuG that i knew... dont exist anymore. I hope Takeru restart the solo project <3

I will miss you SuG

#RIPosharekei 2

He won't. He confirmed that both SuG and UWAKIMONO won't have a label deal anymore, so both are dead now. If he were to start a solo project, or a band, it would be something new.

31 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

I'm REALLY glad I will be at the Budokan, it will be my first time seeing them.
Unlike the majority here, I only started liking them after they went major, and dropped a bit their oshare background, to something more appealing to me. I'm really sad the fans didn't feel the same, cause let's face it, the lack of sale is the problem. They have quality, in both music and visuals, they keep changing, and  they have passion.

I'm a little bit jealous :cry:

Please make a report or status about how it went. Is there a DVD coming out for the budokan show since their first and last? 

1 hour ago, platy said:

I'm a little bit jealous :cry:

Please make a report or status about how it went. Is there a DVD coming out for the budokan show since their first and last? 

Yes, they already confirmed that they'll release the show on DVD (they held a crowdfunding in Japan to help pay for the budokan, one of the rewards was having your name on the DVD credits!)
And yeah, I'll share my thoughts and all, but I suggest you follow SuG Worldwide Community on FB, I'm going with the owner of the page, he's the biggest SuG fan I know, his report will definitively be better!

I thought they would disband long ago but they pulled themselves far enough to this point. They've been leaving quite an impressions. Thanks for the bops.

Edited by LIDL

5 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

He won't. He confirmed that both SuG and UWAKIMONO won't have a label deal anymore, so both are dead now. If he were to start a solo project, or a band, it would be something new.

I hope a new solo project then 

1 hour ago, anadentone said:

Now,  I'm  trying to picture  those  guys are  salary men and dads O.o

Ima miss you pei pei chan  T_T

All I know is that Chiyu's in a music drama series based on a manga. The name escapes me for a bit.

I also thought he said he was going into acting and that was his first role (as a guitarist).

Edit: ah here it is, Ochinomizu Rock. Lead is Sato Ryuji. Stage Actor who recently revealed his debut music project The Brow Beat. OP theme is done by MY FIRST STORY.

Edited by Kaye

3 hours ago, anadentone said:

Now,  I'm  trying to picture  those  guys are  salary men and dads O.o

Ima miss you pei pei chan  T_T

Shinpei has joined another band, like mentioned above, Chiyu is still in the entertainment industry, Masato has been 'vlogging' and doing live streams on LINE pretty much every day since their last live, Takeru is...? I imagine he'll be busy soon with some kind of fashion project. Yuji is the only one who retired and WILL probaby  be a Father-Salaryman.

By the way,  their budokan live dvd has been shipped and I'm anxiously waiting to receive it lol It'll be tough to watch.

Sign in to follow this