Himeaimichu

[CLUB] What are your favourite old-school songs?

7 hours ago, Gaz said:

if anyone is curious about the lyrics to the 皆殺しの歌 ~a song for massacre~ it's:

You die in sea of maggots.

...that's it lol

I'm not sure whether that's creative or lazy xD

3 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Perhaps some admins of the site tend to be more accepting than the others? 

Could be. I ran into some admins being very open about visual metal and accepting almost every band that I submitted. 

On 04/08/2017 at 6:10 AM, DaveKei said:

Finally somebody talking about old school visual kei. Personally, I really dig the old, obscure and underground sound of the old bands, especially from the early 90's. Here are some songs that I still love today, after listening to them thousand times.

THAT BASS. Like La'Feerie, they released just one EP, appeared on few omnibuses and disbanded. All of their song are amazing, have progression and have the old school sound of visual bands that I love.

Probably the best band that wasn't on a big label. Man, the arrangements, progression and song structure are so unique. Probably the best visual band that went nowhere, sadly.

Visual metal at it finest. Their early releases were far better than their second album (tbh, I dig some of the songs there, like 'Sad Song'). Apparently, they disbanded somewhere in the late 90's, which is a shame, because the X-Japan/Blind Guardian + Visual Metal combination was really good and well received, as far  as I know. 

The 7-seven- version of the song is also good, but I prefer the original. This has that old school sound to it. =D 

Fine, mad, fast and trashing visual metal. Can't believe they went nowhere, just like L'yse:nore. For fans of Antique Doll, Ezra and Fast Draw.

Call me crazy, but this seems like the obscurest band I ever listened to. I absolutely don't know anything about this project/band. I also think this is their only recorded song? Anyhow, 'Stalker' really fits on the omnibus, and is a personal highlight of mine. 

Edgy Visual metal #2. The drummer Reo, played in +Sadist+ which I also love.

I probably missed some bands. lol

These are some of my favorite old bands too lol I don't find many +sadist+/Parasite fans too often haha It's a shame that Parasite had only this song, I really like the piano intro.

Edited by For my dears

On 8/13/2017 at 8:27 AM, Gaz said:

^ they do have 2 more songs, Butterfly and FAKE, that were on Haken kreuz single

They did? How come I can't find anything about the single, besides that Reo joined some other unknown band named Φ. 

I only hope the other 2 songs were awesome like Hakenkreuz. It seems that Reo's new band, Alice in the Maze, still plays it live.

On 8/15/2017 at 11:05 AM, DaveKei said:

They did? How come I can't find anything about the single, besides that Reo joined some other unknown band named Φ. 

I only hope the other 2 songs were awesome like Hakenkreuz. It seems that Reo's new band, Alice in the Maze, still plays it live.

here's these songs, so you can check them out yourself: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m7t14d

Wasn't sure where else to post this (seemed the most appropriate), but I figure someone here might know: I've been trying to find music from Forme'd Eros, the short side project of Tetsu Takano, but I literally can't find anything! All I know is that they did one original composition, "Ima Wa...", and some covers. Anyone have any leads on this? This would be extremely appreciated to anyone who can help!