Axius

Question about gossip?

So ive been doing some digging and i found a old video on gossip but i know its not the lastest gossip that i know its by a different singer and now im just very confused. If someone can clear up things line up wise namescan get confusing since its the same name that would help me. Thank you

The old one i found

Current gossip

Edited by doomsoul136

I mean you got it already, first is a band that was active during Unsraw/Sadie/girugamesh indie days and was distributing CDs through firewall div.

they had released a p. shit mini, and some decent singles.

second one is a gazette-kei/post-kagerou copyband with two albums coming this year, signed to Ains.

5 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

I mean you got it already, first is a band that was active during Unsraw/Sadie/girugamesh indie days and was distributing CDs through firewall div.

they had released a p. shit mini, and some decent singles.

So there not the same band at all two totally different bands

i'm pretty sure the first band was already gone by the time ains even started activities

24 minutes ago, doomsoul136 said:

So there not the same band at all two totally different bands

correct;

fyi only, kaname (gu. in first gossip) is now fronting in sioux;

their vo. was in VARYL (disbanded in 2016, roughly same sounding as gossip):

and their other two members ended up in LEZARD (idk her),

Edited by nekkichi

3 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

fyi only, kaname (gu. in first gossip) is now fronting in sioux;  their vo. was in VARYL (disbanded in 2016, roughly same sounding as gossip), and their other two members ended in LEZARD (idk her),

Thank you for clearing that up your awesome :) 

Some info on first gossip:

http://www22.big.or.jp/~yunisan/vi/gossip.html

They were sort of UCP related. Vocalist was in the band Visage, which is oddly enough a band that was in a similar situation as this one (they shared the name with another band that had only broken up a few years prior to forming) and had some of their stuff produced through UNDER CODE (but were never signed). One of Gossip's guitarists also joined Vidoll, and a former bassist joined SCREW later too. 

Based on that grass thread page, it seems like all the dudes who quit went on to bigger and better things lolol

18 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Based on that grass thread page, it seems like all the dudes who quit went on to bigger and better things lolol

Im glad they did lol interesting to see some of them be part of this band before they moved on tho