Sign in to follow this  
plastic_rainbow

NoGoD new album "proof" release

NoGoD will release a new album titled "proof" on 2017/9/20.

Limited edition will include 11 tracks and a DVD for "Missing", "Arlequin", and "break out!".

Regular edition will include 12 tracks.

Tracklist:
01. In the cage...(Instrumental)
02. break out!
03. Arlequin
04. 蜃気楼
05. ヘンリエッタ
06. proof
07. 矜持と共に (Instrumental)
08. forever
09. 煽動
10. Missing
11. Tonight!
12. DREAMER *regular edition

(already posted this in the other topic cuz i got too excited but here it is again)

Loved the rhythm to the song; the flow was pretty good. The hook was terribly annoying and I'm honestly very tired of songs about breaking out. I don't know why, but it's cringey to me. And then they just say it over and over. Like they're trying to be fun and have a good live song. But really it's just vapid. 

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

I always feel like it's a sign of... something when a band that used to have nothing but Japanese song titles starts using English. MUCC did this as well. 

Yeah lol Kagrra, did the same (although in their case it was just the katakana writing of an English title, but given their history it was a big deal) right during their worst and most uninspired period as well.

BUT to be fair, NoGoD had their first song with an English title in their debut EP (Strawberry Night), as well as a couple others in what is arguably one of their best releases ever (Mr. HEAVEN and Ring-a Ring-o in 羅針盤), so...

Well yeah, but I look at all these English titles and I'm just... bored already. 

I also had a problem with Marrow of a Bone having 90% English titles in all caps. That's so obnoxious. 

Sign in to follow this