Danao

DIR EN GREY x PIERROT Collab "Androgynos" new DVD/Blu-Ray release

I finally received my copy of ANDROGYNOS 2 days ago, and wow... I'm shocked by how amazing PIERROT was, I only wish they had performed more various songs among both days, because both days had almost the same songs, and compared to the reunion concerts back in 2014, only 2 new songs performed here, which were MASS GAME and パウダースノウ, both were absolutely spectacular, on the 2nd day I felt they had such a great chemistry, that I am starting to suspect they might do something more next year, I mean they even broadcasted the ANDROGYNOS live in the Yunika vision in Shinjuku, if they weren't planning on doing anything else in the future, why make such an statement LOL and well, about the DEG portion, I'm not a big fan of Kyo's scream, so I tried watching a bit very carefully xD I could just stand The Final and アクロの丘 , which were awesome, the rest I have a hard time with Kyo's voice, its a shame because the other musicians are great, but anyhow, regardless of that, I am extremely happy I bought this for the PIERROT portion, it was so much worth it, money well spent! and the documentary was cute too. ^_^