Shaolan974

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) new maxi-single, "Imperial Propaganda" release

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) new maxi-single will be released at 2017/09/06

they will hold their live "深淵片道切符" (Shinen Katamichi Kippu) at 2017/09/02 at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at wich their new single will be sold in advance

labaiser.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

support Dr.ゆう (yu) (君は鋭く。 (kimi wa surudoku, 黒百合と影 (kuroyuri to kage), ヴァージュ (virge), etc.) and Dr.和希 -kazuki- (未完成アリス (mikansei alice), ex-Misaruka (as Vetchie)) will provide support for Labaiser on the following dates:

Edited by sheepprincessgara

12 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Sounds a bit off, but I'm excited nonetheless! The kote look slays my life tho!!! ✨✨✨

I agree 

ラヴェーゼ (labaiser) new single, "Imperial Propaganda" (limited to 666 copies, 1620 yen) will be released on October 4.

[tracklist]

01. Imperial Propaganda

02. 贖罪とレムレス (shokuzai to remuresu)

03. Avalon

--

support Dr.ゆう (yu) will continue performing with the band at their lives on 8/20 & 8/29; Dr.雄大 (takehiro) (ex-THE EGOIST) will also perform for the rest of the dates listed below:

Damn, this would've sounded so good (it  DEFINITELY sounds like a Lin song) if it were mixed better. Instrumentals sound muffled while the vocals sound like they were poorly recorded over them with a live mic...too distracting for me to fully enjoy this. I think I'll pass on this one.

Btw the lil flame effects that appear midway in the PV - just, no. It looks really cheap lmaooo. Get rid of that shit.

What do you think about their newest preview? Bloody bandages and broken glass have a special place in my heart but it doesn't have the same intense feeling as their previous stuff which i love. Especially 未完ノ刻ト悲愴ノ渦 is a banger! I adore Saya.

Also check out the furi's for "Imperial Propaganda", haha.