Sign in to follow this  
RoseOfHizaki

Not really a hello or goodbye

but a possible return.

I've not been around for a looooooooooooooong time and this site has changed a damn lot. I kinda stopped listening to visual Kei and Jrock and went back to listening to my usual non Japanese stuff - I say 'stopped' but i mean is I still listen but not a lot - Ive been out of the fold for a bit so I havent been following if my favorite bands have new releases or disbanded.

I learned a few weeks ago that ARTEMA are no more and that made me pretty sad as they were my go to band when Crossfaith went in a different direction. Now i need another band to fill that void :(

Anthem & Saber Tiger are still some of my top favorite Jrock bands of all time. I got stuck in an 80s rock/metal phase for a loooong time as well. Listened to a lot of Journey, Boston. Dio, Queensryche and Judas Priest etc etc and they delayed my return here for many months.

I hope to be a little more active again. As I want to start picking up Visual Kei again.

Hey welcome back dude, good to see you've made your way back here, it's always nice to see old members returning after a hiatus.

Sign in to follow this