Sign in to follow this  
CloudyTree

真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ (Zigzag) new CD release

真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ will release their new CD "糞麺氏ね" on the 25th of August, NOT LIVE-LIMITED. They'll hold their "愚かな者に救いの〜夏期講習〜" titled one-man on the same date at Osaka Muse and another one on the 8th of September at Americamura Clapper.

Edited by CloudyTree

I wonder if this is live limited because the previous "糞麺氏ね" song was already live-distributed... Maybe it's rather a mini-album that you can buy in stores like they did with tsunagaritai?

Not doubting that Zigzag would indeed do ridiculous stuff like releasing a live-distributed song as live-limited single again though xDD

their two first singles were amazing,and the first mini album was ok,but now their songs doesn't grown on me anymore

i don't know if someone else feel the same

They will hold their one-man "「糞麺氏ね」購入者限定単独禊 "慈愚" "挫愚"" at Shinsaibashi Soma (2017/10/01) at which their new mini-album "糞麺氏ね" will serve as entry ticket (you buy the CD -> you get a ticket).

They will hold their first one-man tour "大除霊ツアー" on the following dates:

2017/11/28 - 東高円寺二万電圧

2017/11/29 - 名古屋ell.SIZE

2017/12/01 - 大阪RUIDO

Edited by CloudyTree

3 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Good to see they will have their first one-man tour!!

Does anyone know how to get the mini-album? CD shops or live limited? I don't want a ticket but I want the mini-abum? xD

You can buy it through some stores like ZEAL LINK.

I'm so confused, I thought they already released 糞麺氏ね back in may? 

Never mind I'm on drugs. The May one was the one song and this is an actual mini album.

Edited by Mihi
im dumb

Sign in to follow this