Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

LIPHLICH new album "CLUB FLEURET" release

They're churning them albums and singles out as if they're an assembly line. I've been feeling a bit disenchanted with their music for the past few years, but thought their album from last year marked a return to form for them. Hope they can keep up the momentum.

Yeah these guys need to slow down a bit, 2 full albums last year and already a new one? Tbh im not having super high hopes for this...

What label (if any) are these guys on anyways? Do other bands on that label have similarly hectic schedules or are they really just overactive?

45 minutes ago, Tokage said:

What label (if any) are these guys on anyways? Do other bands on that label have similarly hectic schedules or are they really just overactive?

marder suitcase. The only other band I can think of is yazzmad, and obviously they're not very active. I don't know if they even have any other labelmates at this point?

Maybe they're just putting all their energy into promoting LIPHLICH now since they're the only active band left?

DJmxpDmUEAA4nl8.jpg

DJmxtuGU8AA0a3G.jpg

DJmxtuKU8AEjDMU.jpg

DJmxtuHV4AEuWeC.jpg

DJmxtuGUMAA3rVB.jpg

DJmxzwCVoAE3HRa.jpg

Tracklist :

1.CLUB「F」
2.FLEURET
3.Fの地雷
4.コンドルとクインテット
5.アンドゥトロワ・ユーダイ
6.キーストーン
7.書
8.ダイヤの4P
9.不埒
10.RIDE ON ME
11.ホロウ
12.saying

Edited by The Piass

I had to do a double take on Takky, nice look! I admire LIPHLICH immensely for always keeping their style distinctive and interesting, despite being on a budget. Wataru is a jewel. Looking forward to the album, Hatsumei was second release for last year and it was amazing, so I have no reason to expect anything less of them.

Sign in to follow this