Kathy

JILUKA New Single 「Ajna -SgVer-」

1 hour ago, Takato said:

These guys are just very active.
Have they never played in TSUTAYA O-WEST?

no. it's a small band. their oneman at 2017/07/23 at Shibuya WWW was their 3rd oneman live only

2 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

their oneman at 2017/07/23 at Shibuya WWW was their 3rd oneman live only

Actually it was their fifth oneman but third "official" oneman.  They had an "extra" oneman for Zyean and Ricko's birthday in January and another in April for Boogie's birthday, and next month they're having another for Sena's birthday, so the "fourth" one-man will actually be their seventh. 

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to this. Tonight was fucking lit. 

4 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Actually it was their fifth oneman but third "official" oneman.  They had an "extra" oneman for Zyean and Ricko's birthday in January and another in April for Boogie's birthday, and next month they're having another for Sena's birthday, so the "fourth" one-man will actually be their seventh. 

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to this. Tonight was fucking lit. 

All this makes me kinda depressed and in a hurry to go back </3

can't wait for the single.

This doesn't sound like Ajna at all, if it wasn't for the chorus and the solo I would've never recognized it. Why Ajna in the first place? I feel like it was one of the weakest tracks in Xenomorphic...

Too much guitar work suffocating the song anyway. Not sure what's going on...

Can't say that I really dig the song

I guess I will have to listen to it several times.

After the first one, there's no single part of the song that I can recall.

So. That was fucking noise... scarcely sounds like Ajna outside the refrain. I like the varied time signatures of the djentcore sound but at a certain point... 

The guitar solo was good and would have been appreciated if it didn't sound like they were trying to play similar solos OVER all the breakdowns which make up the entirety of the song lmao...

This band is very talented, but they need to find an identity. They've basically already done everything this sub-genre has to offer VK... covers and themes are some typical-core try hard warped religious iconography - music is just ADHD af... 

first when the pv started i was just like WTF because it didn't sounded like Ajna at all but after the first "shock" i gotta say I LOVE this new version 10x more than the original. 

cuz the -SgVer- is so unbelievably heavy, so technical so brutal - its INSANITY! also Ricko's growls in the last breakdown!! *Ôó*

original version was nice but the new one is A BEAST!

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

first when the pv started i was just like WTF because it didn't sounded like Ajna at all but after the first "shock" i gotta say I LOVE this new version 10x more than the original. 

cuz the -SgVer- is so unbelievably heavy, so technical so brutal - its INSANITY! also Ricko's growls in the last breakdown!! *Ôó*

original version was nice but the new one is A BEAST!

I agree! I do think this song was one of the weakest off of the mini, but I find it more interesting now. Definitely A LOT of layering, and maybe could use a bit better mixing, but I am digging it.