The Piass

THE THIRTEEN new EP 「EVIL MAD SCIENCE」 release !

9 hours ago, Altairxx said:

Mix & Mastering by Яyo Trackmaker(ex.girugamesh). 

Didn't know about this.indeed, that's why they sound so good this time,and the thing about Kyo and Lynch , I was being sarcastic,bcuz they sound like Lynch and Mao with that usual Kyo vibes

Edited by Manji 卍

3 hours ago, blackdoll said:

You linked no thread of  Mao was emulating kyo alone. + your denfense of kyo; Case closed. 

the american radio says hi! (artist)______VEVO says hi. I'm sure they wouldnt get sued. The metal band too just look in the comment section or twitter "_______ is copying ___________"

I don’t think you’re understanding me. 

Spirit tried to sue Led Zeppelin because the chord progression from “Stairway to Heaven” sounded similar to a song called “Taurus”. This is over 40 years after both songs were released. I’m not talking about artists sounding similar to other artists, I’m talking about artists literally stealing songs from other artists. “Kannou to Paradox” is “Toguro” and “Uso no mamireta...” is straight up “Ware, Yami Tote.” And if you want to get away from Sadie, “Chainsaw” sounds like “Child Prey.”

But whatever, it’s fine. DEG used to rip off Luna Sea all the time. I think the point here is don’t act like Sadie/Thirteen/Mao are somehow absolved from it just because you’re a fan. 

31 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

after several bad releases, EVIL MAD SCIENCE is pretty good.

This so true

I literally rolled my eyes and screamed when I heard the main riff in Pain After Pain, which is the same riff DADAROMA used in Oboreru Sakana (which is also the riff used in millions of metalcore songs, so whatever I guess?). 

But at least this EP sounds focused instead of like a VK dumpster fire like that first album. 

Holy shit, Junky Monkey Boogie Down is Increase Blue LOL. 

Edited by Saishu