The Piass

THE THIRTEEN new EP 「EVIL MAD SCIENCE」 release !

This EP will be released on 2017.10.25.

Limited edition : 2800 yen + taxes

CD  : 5 songs

DVD :

01.「BITES THE BLACK」

Regular edition : 2300 yen + taxes

CD : 6 songs

Edited by The Piass

although 90% of their releases are pure garbage but because "LIAR. LIAR." was an amazing single (all 3 songs) from start to finish i still kinda hope they can deliver this much quality stuff again... ;D

although chances are kinda low.. XD

White dust made it recover a bit but i wonder what there look is lets hope to god its good. (Sadie plz come back :( )

Tracklist:

01. Pain after Pain

02. BITES THE BLACK

03. PSYCHOPATH BILLY

04. Junky Monkey Boogie Down (Reg. Edition Only)

05. MONTAGE

06. Whisper in silence

they are back to form - sounds incredible!!!

hopefully the rest of the songs on this minialbum will be on par with this one.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

lmao @ babby's first EDM samplepack + lynch. rip off for the song and a sukekiyo look attempt

brain-dead oxygen thieves, making Ains progeny look comparatively fresh and inventive

when will you retire already like the rest of sadie

Edited by nekkichi

It sounds pretty good for once. It could be a (pretty bad) Sadie's song imo.

I hope the mini-album will be listenable because everything they did before is a mess.

the fact that a band like this is even allowed to exist in the first place only tells you how far visual kei still is from becoming a serious art. 

Y'all must have plenty of free time to bother listen and comment every single thing they do, just so you can complain on a forum. 

mao has always showed he is a big fan of kyo even in the past since most of his outfits were inspired by kyo so i'm not surprised to hear a dir en grey vibe in this band 

the song is not bad tho

This is a good late-Sadie song, the guitar riff does sound Lynch - Devil a bit lol, anyway I liked some stuff from Madrigal De Maria so it's not a surprise I like this even when I couldn't humour anything else they've done as 13.

I'm happy with this if it continues. Also btw their look is very nice finally, after having been as much a cheap mess as their musical ideal lol

I always love Mao' s gutturals, that's something that sets him apart from his inspiration without sounding like clearly worse lol<3

9 hours ago, Tokage said:

the fact that a band like this is even allowed to exist in the first place only tells you how far visual kei still is from becoming a serious art. 

thank u

I lowkey can't understand how a band that drags the entire scene down so massively has stans this rabid, but that's not the point, 

who literally allowed them to emerge, who funded this mess, why do they hate VK so much idk I have more questions than answers r.n.

Edited by nekkichi

And Mao being inspired by Kyo doesn’t give him carte blanche to literally rip the dude off every other minute. There’s a difference between being inspired by DEG Songs and just writing DEG songs again and calling them something else.