Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[review]「妖幻鏡 -NAGOYA- vol.1 尾張V系音源集」 

Total rating: :2.0:

ASTARIA kicks of with the song "Dependence".

Which is an upbeat song a pretty strong song, it's a nice song to open this CD. However this song does let me think of an old song Japanese out the 80ties? which acid black cherry once covered. 

TRA TRA TRA "RE-BORN"  

the melody of the song isn't that bad, it has a good beat and speed, song remebers me a bit of Glamor Sky and few UVERWORLD songs. But the vocalist he isn't the best vocal, however it's listen able. But it's a nice song to introduce your music on a V/A

シビレバシル "軍手"

I really wonder why they choosed that song for a V/A. It simply sound horrible. It could be amazing live or just for a demo, but the song doesn't want me to check out their music.

DEVIZE "Devils Kiss"

DEVIZE proves once again that they are one of the better visual kei bands of these days. song is nice heavy, headbang able. Just perfect to get wild on. 

Lucifer's underground "welcome to my inferno"

is a nice song, however it's difficult to enjoy the song because the guys shared a nice official transcode, the song really sounds as it'slike 60kbps or even worse it's a pity. Otherwise I would truly enjoy this song!

メリーバッドエンド "G.D.F"

is also an amazing song, which brings you in the mood to get wild on the song, everything fits inside. Also they proof again that they are one of the best visual bands from these days.

UNDER FALL JUSTICE "救いの手"

also kicks off not that bad, however it doesn't beat my heart to check them out more, but it's really listen able

麗麗 "那誤梁"

kicks off really strong it's again an amazing song and their RAP is back in this song! Which totally sound fun and amazing! give me more of this kind of style.    

Roub "Starry Nightmare"

is a fast beat song which some crazy parts inside, very nicely done.

dexcore "Miserable Imposter"

They also shared a nice song on this V/A however it's really a big contrast between the grunting parts and the cute clean singing. 

However, DEVIZE, Merry Badend and REIREI are definitly the winners of this VA. followed by Roub, dexcore, Astaria, TRA TRA TRA, UNDER FALL JUSTICE...

Still last year V/A was more enjoyable to listen too. 

What I wonder, are all songs on the V/A new songs? or did only put "シビレバシル" an older demo on this? I also dexcore didn't put a new one on it?

Sign in to follow this