Himeaimichu

DEZERT new single, "撲殺ヒーロー (Bokusatsu HERO)"

On October 25, DEZERT will release a new single titled "Bokusatsu HERO" (「撲殺ヒーロー」)

Tracklist - 

1. 撲殺のメロディー (Bokusatsu no MELODY)
2. ヘドロママ (Hedoromama)
3.「Hello」
4.「遭難」-piano ver- (Sounan)

didn't they already have a track called Hello or am I mixing them up w/ sb else?

4 minutes ago, Tokage said:

didn't they already have a track called Hello or am I mixing them up w/ sb else?

oh no that bmth ripoff was titled ohayo with the vk brackets too so... hopefully it's not that jus' titled a bit different? 

2 hours ago, Jiyo said:

They also have a free distributed song "おやすみ" (oyasumi) at the live on 2017.10.08

or was that the BMTH song? either way shit was fucking terrible and this band is giving me all sorts of bad vibes right now with the look and the one or two new songs of late. 

2 hours ago, Jiyo said:

They also have a free distributed song "おやすみ" (oyasumi) at the live on 2017.10.08

NOOOOOOO--! Well, I can't wait to shell out ¥10,000,000 for this... 😒

Congrats for not disbanding! Now I hope for something better than "Hentai", that one only got a pass for etching that "hentai-hentai" segment in my brain for weeks. Kind of excited, kind of apprehensive too.

3 minutes ago, Kiyoharu is God said:

They're on the MUCC and D'ERLANGER tributes and had a couple of releases last year.  Not sure where this disbandment talk is coming from.

Me neither. I mean, they've been getting a lot of popularity due to preforming with Mucc and stuff. Disbanding wouldn't be logical

4 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

yikes, he ate her finger

That was my exact thought when i saw that i was like wow

Edited by doomsoul136