Alkaloid

MORRIGAN will release a new single and album, and will tour in Europe

46 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Am I the only one who finds it cheap af for an intro track to just be called SE? Especially on an album (or mini-album)?

At least you know what you're getting, though. Like when Nokubura put out their best-of album, no one was absolutely sure if the first two tracks were new songs or intros. Maybe if they put ~SE~ after it or something, that'd be better than just simply naming it SE.

I will say it's much better than bands having completely unnamed intro tracks, as was the trend in the early 2000s. I have far too many tracks named 「 」 or some variant on that on my iPod.

for sure their best cover artwork EVER - also i luckily don't care for the few older songs on here cuz i haven't bought their last few releases although i gotta honestly say i didn't thought that there will be that "many" older tracks on the CD... but still 7 new songs so thats pretty good! ;D

8 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

I never understood what SE means anyone care to enlighten me ? 

8 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Sound Effect

This whole time I thought it was Stage Entrance Lmfao

It ends up being almost a mini album of unreleased. JAJAJA

When they released EDEN, they put the track on a mini album and album. I do not understand why they do not do the same with零

Is there anything worse than these limited releases? #fuck

Kinda dumb they put the same song different versions on the album. But most of the track list is new so that’s good. Hope they put it on Apple Music when it releases. 

Hard to judge with the bit-crush sound quality (which I hope we aren't dealing with on the actual CD), but my fave previews were 屍を越えて and Dearest

Actually, Dearest is enough to make me consider buying the album