Yukami

紅ク染マッタ記憶(Akaku Somatta Kioku) 2-month consecutive new singles release

紅ク染マッタ記憶(Akaku Somatta Kioku) 2 new singles "絶鳴" "無機質な君へ" will be released in 2017/10 and in 2017/11 respectively, although details have not yet been announced.

DEXKtaHUQAAcorO.jpg

The vocals are only on one audio channel, which is kinda sad because this single actually would sound kinda promising. It kinda feels a bit Smooth Jazzy in the beginning. But, that's nothing a little audio editing on my side can't help with (if I still had my laptop. RIP Dell Inspirion, 2014-2017)

So far on looks, I honestly don't care if he looks like Karma, because literally everyone in the 90's did the same with Kiyoharu's look. Sound wise, they actually sounded pretty good before this. They had pretty good production. 

My guess is either:

A. They're on a limited budget and spent more on the video

B. They had an error when processing the video and it went unnoticed 

C. They have no idea what the fuck they're doing

It's most likely going to be C, but I'm going to be carefully optimistic and hope it's B. 

14 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

The vocals are only on one audio channel, which is kinda sad because this single actually would sound kinda promising. It kinda feels a bit Smooth Jazzy in the beginning. But, that's nothing a little audio editing on my side can't help with (if I still had my laptop. RIP Dell Inspirion, 2014-2017)

So far on looks, I honestly don't care if he looks like Karma, because literally everyone in the 90's did the same with Kiyoharu's look. Sound wise, they actually sounded pretty good before this. They had pretty good production. 

My guess is either:

A. They're on a limited budget and spent more on the video

B. They had an error when processing the video and it went unnoticed 

C. They have no idea what the fuck they're doing

It's most likely going to be C, but I'm going to be carefully optimistic and hope it's B. 

D. Are all the above right options (?)

6 minutes ago, Yukami said:

D. Are all the above right options (?)

Never thought of that xD. 

Of course there is always E. They somehow meant for it to be that way

IDK why anyone would only want vocals on one side, but knowing some guitarists actively scoop the mids and use boss metalzones, and some bands actively don't mix the bass, it's not a stretch

I could see them doing well with some more experience/skill. "Toriko" would probably great live. What gya doesn't like a good looking VK dude singing "I'm your slave" to her lol.

Edited by jaymee

I watched the full PV and I'm out of words...... I showed them to one of my friends and her first question was: "Oh, so this is Karma's new band?" Nope. He wouldn't give his name to this.... something....

zetsumei actually has some good melodies, the band is just REALLY unpolished. its funny how their first songs sounded better than this (??)

i've played this more than a few times...no shame!

17 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

DM1MpROVAAA__X5.jpg

Compared to their, Misaruka were very original..

THE VOCALIST IS KARMA

THE BASSIST IS ZEN

THE GUITARIST IS A MIX OF BYOU AND KAEDE