Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

メリーバッドエンド (merry badend) 4th single and 1st live DVD

Merry badend will release their 4th single 「もう無理。」(Mōmuri) on  2017.11.15. 

Also they will release their 1st live DVD 「メリーバッドエンドCD発売記念ツアーファイナル単独公演「君が世は」/「kiss me, girl, and your old one」」on 2017.10.11 which will include 22 songs and 150min of live footage of their last 2 onemans at 6.24.

Also the band will hold their 2nd anniversary live at 2017.12.24 at 東高円寺二万電圧 .  

Sorry, no time to write it in roman!~

CD will come in 3 types.
CD only (3 tracks) 1500+tax

CD+DVD (2 tracks) 2000 yen + tax
CD only (limited sold at takadanobaba area) 1000yen + tax

DVD will have 22 tracks (2disks) and will be 4800yen + tax <- will be sold national wide. 

And new look:

DG3fYCJV0AAZFjB.jpg

and see other member twitter / HP 

神・名古屋系バンド「メリーバッドエンド」NEW SINGLE「もう無理。」発売決定!!
誰も知らない奇凛の心の病み・・・

2周年記念単独公演決定!!

2017.12.24(SUN)東高円寺二万電圧

----------------------------

メリーバッドエンド NEW SINGLE「もう無理。」
2017.11.15 2TYPE RELEASE!!
[A TYPE](CD+DVD)
[CD]未発表新曲を含む全2曲収録
[DVD]「もう無理。」(MUSIC CLIP)付き二枚組仕様!!
DRRD-059A 価格¥2,000(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードA1枚(全5種類)ランダム封入
発売元:Double River Record 販売元:FWD

[CD]
1.もう無理。
2.タイトル未定

[DVD]
「もう無理。」(MUSIC CLIP)

------------------------------

[B TYPE](CDのみ)
未発表新曲を含む全3曲収録
DRRD-059B 価格¥1,500(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードB1枚(全5種類)ランダム封入

CD
1.もう無理。
2.タイトル未定
3.タイトル未定

-----------------------------------

そして!前代未聞!!
高田馬場のみ現れるあのロキムのテーマソング「デスロキム」をカップリングにしたバージョンも発売決定!!

メリーバッドエンド NEW SINGLE「もう無理。-ロキムエディション-」
[T TYPE](CDのみ)※高田馬場地域限定発売!!
未発表新曲を含む全2曲収録
DRRD-059T 価格¥1,000(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードT1枚(全4種類)ランダム封入
発売元・販売元:Double River Record

CD
1.もう無理。
2.デスロキム

----------------------------

メリーバッドエンド東京初単独公演、恵比寿club aimのLIVE DVDが発売決定!!

タイトル:メリーバッドエンドCD発売記念ツアーファイナル単独公演「君が世は」/「kiss me, girl, and your old one」
発売日:2017.10.11 RELEASE!!
形態:LIVE DVD
[価格]4,800円(税別)※2枚組み仕様
(2017年6月24日に恵比寿club aimにて行われたメリーバッドエンド東京初単独公演1部、2部を完全収録!!全22曲の2枚組みの永久保存版!!収録時間約150分大ヴォリューム!!)
発売元:Double River Record 販売元:FWD 品番:DRDV-007

メリーバッドエンド単独公演「君が世は」at 2017.6.24(SAT)恵比寿club aim

1.君が世は
2.神ツ実
3.サクラメント
4.Mの憂鬱
5.般若心経理解度Lv1
6.鬼サンコチラ手ノ鳴ル方へ
7.蠱毒
8.遺書
9.scarification
10.花添え唄

メリーバッドエンド単独公演「kiss me, girl, and your old one」at 2017.6.24(SAT)恵比寿club aim

1.kiss me girl and your old one
2.デウス=エクス=マキナ
3.シンデレラ
4.Absolute
5.羊
6.Caucasus
7.Why?
8.失敗作は夢を見る
9.狂化-EX-
10.G.D.F
11.どうして?

And the tracklist/etc of the new single is as following 

メリーバッドエンド NEW SINGLE「もう無理。」
2017.11.15 RELEASE!!
[A TYPE](CD+DVD)
[CD]未発表新曲を含む全2曲収録
[DVD]「もう無理。」(MUSIC CLIP)付き二枚組仕様!!
DRRD-059A 価格¥2,000(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードA1枚(全5種類)ランダム封入

[CD]
1.もう無理。
2.誓約

[DVD]
「もう無理。」(MUSIC CLIP)

----------------------------------

[B TYPE](CDのみ)
未発表新曲を含む全3曲収録
DRRD-059B 価格¥1,500(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードB1枚(全5種類)ランダム封入

CD
1.もう無理。
2.誓約
3.Eraser

そして!前代未聞!!
高田馬場のみ現れるあのロキムのテーマソング「デスロキム」をカップリングにしたバージョンも発売決定!!

メリーバッドエンド NEW SINGLE「もう無理。-ロキムエディション-」
[T TYPE](CDのみ)※高田馬場地域限定発売!!
未発表新曲を含む全2曲収録
DRRD-059T 価格¥1,000(税抜き)
※トレーディングカードT1枚(全4種類)ランダム封入
発売元・販売元:Double River Record

CD
1.もう無理。
2.デスロキム

A more legible description of Merry Badend's releases:

New single, もう無理。(momuri.) release (2 types) - November 15, 2017.

[A TYPE](CD+DVD) (2000 yen)
[CD tracklist]
1.もう無理。 (momuri)
2.誓約 (seiyaku)

[DVD]
「もう無理。」(momuri) (MUSIC CLIP)
※Bonus: 1 trading card (A1 size) (out of 5 total, chosen at random)

------------------------------

[B TYPE] (1500 yen)
[CD tracklist]
1.もう無理。 (momuri)
2.誓約 (seiyaku)
3.Eraser

※Bonus: 1 trading card (B1 size) (out of 5 total, chosen at random)

New single, もう無理。(momuri.) release (-ロキムエディション- (Rokim Edition)) - TBA

[T TYPE] (1000 yen)

※live-limited edition

CD
1.もう無理。(momuri)
2.デスロキム (desurokim)

※Bonus: 1 trading card (T1 size) (out of 4, chosen at random)

Live DVD

"メリーバッドエンドCD発売記念ツアーファイナル単独公演「君が世は」/「kiss me, girl, and your old one」" (MERRY BADEND CD release commemoration tour final concert performance "Kimi ga yo Wa/kiss me, girl, and your old one") - October 11, 2017 (4800 yen)

[DVD tracklist]

[Disc 1: 「君が世は」at 2017.6.24(SAT)恵比寿club aim]

1.君が世は
2.神ツ実
3.サクラメント
4.Mの憂鬱
5.般若心経理解度Lv1
6.鬼サンコチラ手ノ鳴ル方へ
7.蠱毒
8.遺書
9.scarification
10.花添え唄

[Disc 2: 「kiss me, girl, and your old one」at 2017.6.24(SAT)恵比寿club aim]

1.kiss me girl and your old one
2.デウス=エクス=マキナ
3.シンデレラ
4.Absolute
5.羊
6.Caucasus
7.Why?
8.失敗作は夢を見る
9.狂化-EX-
10.G.D.F
11.どうして?
En.V.T.W

11 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

DAMN that pv preview was amazing - could turn out to become my most favorite song of theirs if they can hold up this tensity for the whole song.

they won't.

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

they won't.

maybe they will. 

Last pv they didn't share but who knows they will this time.

also Last time they didn't release a CD with a Pv at all. 

Edited by BrenGun

22 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

Filter on his voice, fake growls... oshare chorus... well this band is a mess.

Lol, so many bands add a filter to a voice.
Anyway he doesn't sing that bad and I'm sure if you would watch a full live that it is truly amazing and fun.

Also their Japanese fan base is growing and growing, so they can't be that bad or being a mess at all. They are doing great.

And if you dislike them so much, just don't follow them, don't listen to them, just ignore them.

And oshare, well why not, it's fun after all :D 

Truly not bad and absolute fun to go to~ 

Truly not bad and absolute fun to go to

The perfect definition of Visual Scene nowadays. "Not bad but.. fun... kind of". That's sad isn't it ?

People should expect more from bands.

Edited by Shaolan974

11 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

The perfect definition of Visual Scene nowadays. "Not bad but.. fun... kind of". That's sad isn't it ?

People should expect more from bands.

You totally bash a good song.

Merry Badend is a great band.  

They don't have annoying pig scream, or bad grunting or growling.

It's a band to have fun with, a band you can enjoy. And they also play music which don't let your ears bleed.

It's enjoying to listen to them on CD and also going to their concert to have much of fun.

So yes, they are not bad, they are fun, they are good. Simply much better than most visual kei bands now days.

Merry badend gives you, a good sound and an amazing evening. And that's also something I do expect from bands.

Maybe they aren't the best band of the best, of course there are greater bands around, yet from the bands living now, they belong in the top.

I've seen and heard many many many worse bands.... 

And I still hope, people will give this band a chance and try to get into them.

They are good and it's an hardworking band.

Also a band who didn't disband because they "lost" their drummer.  While many other visual bands, disband. 

And I am glad, that at least Japanese visual kei fans falling in love more and more with this band.

Damn, they're straight up handing a razor to that girl lmao  As for the song, it isn't bad. Just mixes many elements.

@BrenGun It all comes down to taste, despite however good a band might be and however much you try to sell that band to someone, they just won't like it. If you love Merry Badend, then that's all that matters. Not everyone has to agree with each other and sometimes it's good to hear different points of view, even if they are negative. After all, if MBE are still alive it's because many other fans share the same belief as you. :) 

6 minutes ago, platy said:

Damn, they're straight up handing a razor to that girl lmao  As for the song, it isn't bad. Just mixes many elements.

@BrenGun  After all, if MBE are still alive it's because many other fans share the same belief as you. :) 

True that

And yes, it's good to hear other points of view, even tho I would like to read it more in a longer story, than just a few words as " they are worse, etc".

And if you see always the same person bashing a band, it gives more a feeling of "if you don't like them, stop following them, or just say nothing

As I also did read from someone that they don't like this PV, because it can cause the "want"  to commit "suicide".

Which i do agree too~ 

But yeah, it's all the taste :D 
Yet I hope people will give this band a chance, not that you need to turn in a fan, but simply that you can accept this band. 

On 09/11/2017 at 11:59 PM, BrenGun said:

Lol, so many bands add a filter to a voice.
Anyway he doesn't sing that bad and I'm sure if you would watch a full live that it is truly amazing and fun.

Also their Japanese fan base is growing and growing, so they can't be that bad or being a mess at all. They are doing great.

And if you dislike them so much, just don't follow them, don't listen to them, just ignore them.

And oshare, well why not, it's fun after all :D 

Truly not bad and absolute fun to go to~ 

To be honest im from Nagoya where they're based so i've seen them tons of times and i can assure you that no, their are not getting any popularity anymore lol.

In the actual nagoya indie scenes they are one of the bands who most have fans in the events (we are talking about 10~15 people) , yes, but i don't see it getting bigger so they feel kinda.. stagnated? 

I've even heard from some hot sources that they will disband soon but can't confirm anything :x 

Also their live is kinda different from the other bands because of Kirin etc.  It's kinda fun to watch! I like that KOROSE KOROSE song hahaha but their songs are not that great so i don't really feel like listening to them :/ This is sad cuz i really want a Nagoya band to love lol 

Edited by ricchubunny

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

To be honest im from Nagoya where they're based so i've seen them tons of times and i can assure you that no, their are not getting any popularity anymore lol.

In the actual nagoya indie scenes they are one of the bands who most have fans in the events (we are talking about 10~15 people) , yes, but i don't see it getting bigger so they feel kinda.. stagnated? 

I've even heard from some hot sources that they will disband soon but can't confirm anything :x 

Also their live is kinda different from the other bands because of Kirin etc.  It's kinda fun to watch! I like that KOROSE KOROSE song hahaha but their songs are not that great so i don't really feel like listening to them :/ This is sad cuz i really want a Nagoya band to love lol 

Yeah, Their fanbase can be stagneted, 

But  I doubt that they only have like 10-15 fans who follow them. seeing those live videos, I guess they have at least 30-100. (depends on type of event)
Also recently they also play more on a 2man and 3man events.  

Their upcoming oneman is also in Tokyo.  So maybe their Nagoya fanbase is stagnated? but their tokyo fanbase is growing?

At least now days if 150-250 people show up for watching you it's a lot. 

I also did notice, that Merry Badend have also have a bunch of DEVIZE fans. 

But we will see what the future will bring.

Disband soon? well their schedule goes until March. so 100% not before April 2018. 

Merry badend did start at the end of 2015.  so they turn 2 years now.   

However, if I check your music taste, then Merry Badend is far different from what you usually listen too. Would be hard for you to get into.

Still I hope you can enjoy them somehow if they play on an event you attend too. 

But, If you would ask me, which Nagoya band you should listen too, I would not have recommend Merry Badend to you.   (same goes for Shaolan and The Moon)

And that's alright, since it's a matter of taste!  

Anyway let's see what the future will bring them. 

13 hours ago, BrenGun said:

But  I doubt that they only have like 10-15 fans who follow them. seeing those live videos, I guess they have at least 30-100. (depends on type of event)
Also recently they also play more on a 2man and 3man events.  

Their upcoming oneman is also in Tokyo.  So maybe their Nagoya fanbase is stagnated? but their tokyo fanbase is growing?

Actually I've seen them a few times at various events in Tokyo and I never saw more than 10-15 or so people participating for them.

I'm of a similar opinion as ricchubunny. They're kinda fun to watch because they're different but they're not particularly good at playing their instruments.  Most of their guitar is prerecorded and that turns me off.

@Duwang

yes, things are pre-recorded because they also play without a drummer now.

But yes, thats a taste thing.

But also for you, I don't see you following bands similar to merry badend. so no wonder why you don't like them?

anyway I don't believe that they would a hold a oneman or 2man for only 10~15 fans. (^_^;)

Also what happens a lot is that fans dislike bigger events. (if like 5+ bands play)

I've saw often that they only played 4~5 songs.  if you don't like the other bands playing you don't throw in a 3500yen that fast for such short setlist. also they often play as one of the first bands. ←that also matters.

I follow a few other bands and it happened often that a bunch of diehard fans didn't show up, because: not interested in the other bands / no time / no money.

But I never saw them live myself. (always had other businiss to do)

but seeing those video footage, their twitter followers, I doubt that they are always that unloved in Nagoya / Tokyo.

But as said before, let's see what the future will bring. on CD they aren't that bad. 

Sign in to follow this