Shaolan974

Schwarz Stein best album, "Schwarz Stein THE BEST" release + 15th anniversary live

THE BEST -LICHT-

fcba25d52b_200.jpg?key=1508420245

1. Testament

2. Rise to Heaven

3. Profane gene

4. Current

5. lapis lazuli

6. GENEUINE -Recurrence-

7. transient

8. Emergence of Silence

9. Fleeting Beauty

10. HYPNOS -LICHT MIX-(arranged by Közi)

11. PREDICT -Rosen Clarion-

12. Perfect Garden -SK0520MIX-

13. New vogue children

14. Last Hallucination

15. Haven(新曲)

THE BEST -DUNKELHEIT-

image.php?size=200&dir=common&name=bec9d

1. Blazing Darkness

2. Release me

3. Addictive Epicurean

4. Queen of Decadence

5. Lilith

6. the alternation of generations-expire-

7. Corroded cage

8. fester love

9. COCOON -Fallen-

10. CREEPER

11. Sleeping Madness

12. Syphilis and Disorder

13. Succubus -2014-

14. Apocalypse -eclipse ring-(新曲)

15. SIRIUS -DUNKELHEIT MIX-(arranged by Közi)

Holy... Mommy!

Was waiting for the next Schwarz release and... Yeah, much new stuff. And even two cds. Maybe it's time to buy it. Glad they are back. And Hora took this awful horn at last!

Like the covers so much, and themes with door to light and cage (or kind of cage) in darkness. I think it's the best cover since artifficial hallucination

The cover art is amazing, the track lists are stunning. My only issue is that they are re-recording songs that were released in the last couple of years instead of re-recording their older songs? There are some of their older tracks that could use a facelift. But that's just me. I'll still buy these anyway. 

I was hoping the older songs were re-recorded as well. Maybe they will be....or at least remastered. Still very excited for this! These two together are always pure gold for me

On 11/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, ShanethVarosa said:

Apparently the pre-order items through chaotic harmony don’t ship til 12/5/2017. That’s.... upsetting. 

Hello! Please let me explain our pre-order system.

The albums don't release in Japan until 11/15, which is when our pre-orders close.

Because with items like this we only order the EXACT amount ordered from our customers from the band, we don't submit our order to the band until our pre-orders end. The 12/5 date that you see is the latest date that we anticipate shipping to you.

Everything in our store is official from the bands, so we always try to give them leeway on shipping to us, especially when signed items are involved, in case it takes them time to sign things or just get to the post office.  

However, because Kaya and Schwarz Stein's staff are always really on point, our Schwarz Stein pre-orders should ship well before 12/5. It's not unusual for them to have our order in the mail within a couple of business days.

I would also like to add that due to our location, once the band ships us our order it only takes about 5 or 6 days to arrive to us. 

As soon as we receive our shipment from Japan, we pack your order and ship it out within 24 hours (unless it comes late and the following day happens to be Sunday). 

If we're able to, depending on the time of arrival and volume of orders, we even ship out our orders the same day.

Actually, all of the inventory that we have on hand in the store (literally everything that isn't a pre-order) we ship out within 24 business hours. We also shoot to send out our orders on the same day as much as possible.

I hope this helps to clear it up. 

@chaoticharmonyMy apologies guys, I wasn't clear at all on why it was upsetting. I had previously read that the release date was 11/12, but that was apparently just a live venue pre-release. So when I had seen it on your website that it was maybe not going to ship until 12/5, I was kind of like... Then when is it really supposed to come out? Haha. It wasn't a critique on you guys as it was how confused I was about the way this is releasing. I'm sorry for the confusion, you guys are great! 

36 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

@chaoticharmonyMy apologies guys, I wasn't clear at all on why it was upsetting. I had previously read that the release date was 11/12, but that was apparently just a live venue pre-release. So when I had seen it on your website that it was maybe not going to ship until 12/5, I was kind of like... Then when is it really supposed to come out? Haha. It wasn't a critique on you guys as it was how confused I was about the way this is releasing. I'm sorry for the confusion, you guys are great! 

It's no problem at all! We wanted to make sure that there wasn't any misunderstanding about the estimated shipping date! 

We fully expect that the albums ordered from us will ship before the end of November, possibly even sooner, but we like to err on the side of caution since we know how insane band schedules can get. 

No, the demo's was bonus items for pre-order, or as long as they had them in stock. Queen of Decadence came with Dunkelhei and Perfect Garden with Licht.

Postal services are so slow this time of the year, I was afraid my pamphlet was gone, but fortunately it found it's way to my door...