Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

ANGELO new album 「HETERODOX」 release !

On 2017.09.27, they will release their new album 「HETERODOX」 which will include 10 songs !

Tracklist :

01.SINGULAR

02.STRING

03.HETERODOX

04.ORIGIN OF SPECIES「ALPHA」

05.evil

06.Scheme

07.胎動

08.Resolve

09.際限ない渇き

10.RESISTANT BACTERIA

600384.jpg

Edited by The Piass

holy shit kirito serving some hardcore glam 

love how they refreshed their ancient greek vocab inb4 androgynos & mama is serving a next-level fresh face, too bad all that work left em with, like, $ 50 for PV budget 

I can imagine how much she's been gloating internally meeting with haggard dir en grey memberz and lowkey seething that shinya hasn't been as drained over years as tha other bandmates

not this hetero bullshit

jk, song is actually decent, but I am gonna need some explanation for those shots of Kirito caressing his belly in the video lol

smh at these fuckers contributing to straight white male genocide & doxx culture.....

Thanks for the link @saishuu. The song isn't bad, although I don't dig it as much as Cut and some of the other tracks on their last album. But I guess I'll see when the full album comes out.

So it really does sound like PIERROT, huh? Thought my judgement was clouded given how I've been binging their stuff for the last couple of months lol

I kinda liked evil and this one too, so who knows, this might actually be good.

it's funny I can't remember them putting out any pierrot-sounding songs prior to karyu and that other dood joining, while nowadays every their release that's longer than a 2 track single has some strong pierrot vibes in a song or two.

(their first two or how many albums they had out all sound like boring, trite garbage)

Wow, almost 4500 views for one day and a half. I bet that's a good number for a Japanese band on YT.

By the way, Karyu looks so much like Aiji in Resistant Bacteria. I don't listen to Aneglo, but perhaps he is adding the melodic factor to the band...?

Edited by seikun

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

it's funny I can't remember them putting out any pierrot-sounding songs prior to karyu and that other dood joining, while nowadays every their release that's longer than a 2 track single has some strong pierrot vibes in a song or two.

(their first two or how many albums they had out all sound like boring, trite garbage)

I got more "washed out D'Ray" vibes from what I heard from their other stuff tbh, but in this song even the guitars remind me of some PRIVATE ENEMY-era tracks. The chorus can rot tho, it kills the song.

2 hours ago, saishuu said:

I got more "washed out D'Ray" vibes

that too, but it kinda was a phase (they don't do it anymore/or I can't hear it at this point maybe), and it's typically different tracks from what I meant

20 hours ago, saishuu said:

I got more "washed out D'Ray" vibes from what I heard from their other stuff tbh, but in this song even the guitars remind me of some PRIVATE ENEMY-era tracks. The chorus can rot tho, it kills the song.

I was thinking the same thing. PRIVATE ENEMY vibes, as well as a little MAD SKY in parts.

Setlist at 2017/10/04 at Toyosu PIT

Angelo 11th Anniversary「HETERODOXY」 SET LIST

RESISTANT BACTERIA

STRING

Daybreakers

THE CROCK OF ULTIMATE

狂人

PERFECT PLAN

リテラシー

胎動

evil

Cut