The Piass

DIR EN GREY new DVDs/Blu-Rays released + best album, "VESTIGE OF SCRATCHES"

On 10/26/2017 at 8:16 PM, Tokage said:

plot twist: those "new songs" people reported about earlier this year are actually the rerecorded tracks

I said the same thing lol 

Also I was right about my prediction lol

every time this thread gets updated i hope there's some samples of those re-recs... and there never is. ;(((

also toshiya kinda reminds me of shuuji ishii in that pic fr some reason lol

SPEIK AND SPEIK!!!

I'm not hating fukai, v. clever of them to leave obligatory kyopera nonsense out of the teaser;

iiid empire is on the final level of re-rec, shitty take no one asked for that doesn't improve on the original at all tbh #leave_vulgar_alone

beautiful dirt is going to sound like a mess live if they plan on including it in tha following tours (which I suppose they do???)

that look reminds me why I've been mostly exponentially hating on this band over the recent ten years or so, tho.

Kaoru mentioned they often don’t understand Kyo’s Japanese pronunciation, with the most recent example being during group vocal recordings they thought Kyo was saying “sei sei sei” but it was “kakusei kakusei kakusei” and Kyo was just like “yeah just say it like I did please. 

Mystery solved. 

And yeah, Kyo was pronouncing “spark” way better almost 15 years ago. Wtf. 

Most of the images in that third teaser looked like they were ripped from a karaoke monitor. 

Fukai sounds alright. Don't care about the other two.

I'm kinda pleasantly surprised at how much lighter their image has gotten recently, especially Kaoru. I guess it's the short hair. lol

The IIId Empire really did not need a re-recording... Fukai sounds fine though. Did they literally film that Beautiful Dirt clip in an elevator lobby or something?