Yukami

New band "Re;xy" -> "リジェーヌ" (regene) has formed

After several lives they decide to formalize the band.

His first live was May 23.

They will give their next concert on July 7th.

"Re;xy" members:

Vo.涼華(Ryoka) (ex-リゼ(lize)-->NeruNeru)

Gt.SIVA (ex-ROMANESQUE A LIVE--> -dist- -->ロットン(Rotten))

Gt.TAIGA (ex-SEFIRA-->LEREVE)

Ba.シキ(Shiki) (ex-Vo't kaRma)

Dr.キッド(Kid) (ex.ROMANESQUE A LIVE-->Re;aL)

DDzzq3eVoAEMXly.jpg

Re;xy has changed their name to リジェーヌ (regene) on November 25 and will hold their live, "The Begining Synapse" at Ikebukuro CYBER on February 13, where their first single will be released.

Member name changes:

Vo.涼華 (ryoka) -> りょう(ryo)

Gt.SIVA -> (saku) 

Gt.TAIGA -> 小虎 (coco) 

Ba.シキ (shiki) -> (itsuki)

Dr.キッド (kid) -> 壱弐参 (123 (ichinisan))

OHP

Twitter

DPfW6iuV4AEAIEU.jpg

their 1st single "覚醒遺伝" (Kakusei Iden) will be released trought ZEAL LINK at 2018/02/28 (2 types)

Limited edition (1944yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "覚醒遺伝" (Kakusei Iden) PV

Regular edition (1620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[tracklist]

01.覚醒遺伝 (Kakusei Iden)
02.タナトス (Thanatos)
03.one night cinema [regular edition only]

lgamdimkoedecaeh.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

20 minutes ago, Yukami said:

tl;dr Dr.壱弐参 (ichinisan) has been fired from the band on March 7 due to his absence from the band's lives. It also says something about him being in the hospital for a condition, but from what I'm getting from the translation is that he was making excuses or smth...of course I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, suji said:

tl;dr Dr.壱弐参 (ichinisan) has been fired from the band on March 7 due to his absence from the band's lives. It also says something about him being in the hospital for a condition, but from what I'm getting from the translation is that he was making excuses or smth...of course I could be wrong.

EDIT

The meaning of their twitter message is kinda like this;

Today on March 7th we decided to fire Dr. Ichinose.

We will explain the reason why.
Firstly, Ichinen told us on the morning of March 2nd,  that he might would have acute gastritis because of stress and that he was at the hospital for a check up.

When I asked him later that day for more details about his medical condition to negotiate the cancellation, he told us that he couldn't perform because there was a chance of a virus infection.

From that moment there was no contact with him again and he didn't show up at the in-store event on the 4th, without any notice or our permission.

Thereafter, he did send us a receipt of the hospital to which he was consulted on March 2nd. However there was some strange point, when we asked him again to confirm all facts again, he didn't gave any good answer and he blocked us from contacting him.

Because of this we as a band decided to fire  him from the band because he cancelled 2 live appearances out of nothing and when we asked him about it he acted as a [bad] guy. 

Future lives will be go on as planned together with a support drummer, so please continue to support us.

Also we apologize again for this incident, not only to our fans, but also to everyone involved, to which he/we caused tremendous inconvenience and worried concert.

REGENE will continue as a 4 member band, so please continue to give your support to us. 

Original Japanese

Spoiler

本日3月7日を持ちましてDr.壱弐参を解雇する事になりました。

今回の経緯についてご説明致します。まず、3月2日のライブ当日の朝、壱弐参からストレス性の急性胃炎の可能性があるため病院で診察を受けているのでライブに出演出来ない可能性があるとの連絡がありました。
中止を含めて対応を協議するため詳しい病状の説明を本人に求めたところ、ウイルス性の可能性もあるため出演は見合わせたいとの事でした。
そこから連絡がないため、4日のインストアイベントも無断欠席にて出演キャンセルの判断となりました。
その後、3月2日に診察を受けた病院の領収書の提出がありましたが、不可解な点があったため、本人に事実関係の確認を再度求めたところ、納得のいく回答は得られず一方的に連絡も遮断されてしまいました。

2回連続での急なライブ出演キャンセル、また兼ねてから素行不良が問題視されていたこともありメンバーでの協議の結果、止むを得ずDr.壱弐参の解雇を決定しました。

今後の公演はサポートドラマーを迎えて予定通り行ないますので変わらぬ御支援よろしくお願い致しま。

また今回の件により、ファンの皆様はもちろんの事、関係者各位の皆様にも多大なるご迷惑、ご心配をお掛けしてしまった事、重ねてお詫び申し上げます

リジェーヌは4人体制で活動していきますので、これからも変わらぬ御支援よろしくお願い致します。

Edited by BrenGun

3 hours ago, Yukami said:

If I'm not wrong, and then do not criticize me ;) , the bassist will leave the band on 2018/05/07.

You're correct~

Ba.りう(Riu) (ex.月鷺-つきさぎ-(Tsukisagi)) has started acting as a support bass.

Dr.衣月(Itsuki) (ex.NeruNeru-->チョコレエトホリツク(Chocolate Holic)-->神様の悪戯で僕等はずっと迷子のまま) has started acting as a support drummer.

Edited by Yukami
video