The Piass

New band ガンミ(GANMI) has formed !

51 minutes ago, Jiyo said:

Thank you for the links ! I wonder how you were able to find them as I did not find anything. Most of time it said me "no results" ._.

yaaaaaaasss i like this *___* the guitars are slaying my life

as soon as i saw 2000s references in these replies, i had to check 'em out~ :o

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Basically Jigai was trying to record a rap (there's your sign), he felt a strange pain in his throat, and since people thought it was a polyp, he went straight to the hospital. Doctor told him he had stomatitis (basically throat swelling) and gave him 3 days to recover, and then he can sing again.

All while they have yet to begin activities.

So, they had their first live. Any new infos on that single? has it been released already? They probably mentioned it somewhere on twitter, but I can't read japanese.

Also btw good to see more bands emulating the early 00s sound. They remind me, stylin-wise, a bit of early UCP bands or Mist of Rouge.

Apparently the single has been freely distributed from various stores, ie. Brand X, Puresound, Jishuban Club, etc., since July 13 - dunno if this also applies to online purchases (such as how Bratbax's single was distributed). Quantities are also limited of course.

Another version of the single which also comes with a making-of DVD was also distributed at their live on July 22.

really enjoyed every song from this live except one - really strange why their PV song is by far their weakest/worst....

at least now i know they are definitely worth to keep an eye on! ;D

Edited by VkBrutaliaN