Shaolan974

グリーヴァ (Grieva) best album "グリーヴァ" (Grieva) release

17 hours ago, nullmoon said:

Between the two albums, is their discography pretty much covered?! 

I think they have roughly 82~85 songs (including SEs, but excluding rerecordings). These collections are 75 unique songs, so this is the overwhelming majority of their works.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I think the only remotely rare song in either tracklist is 脳内妄想 and maybe that "song" from Dear... (assuming the others like Bondage and 最後の晩餐 are the mini album versions). I still wish a full version of that Bondage demo existed.

Looking forward to the +vocal version of こんな壊れた世界で... since it's one of my favourites from them, as well as a re-recording of Dead[en]D. Really didn't want to buy both versions since I own their entire discography as is, but I want that new song...

4 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Privilegie for buying both versions at the same store is a CD containing 6 new songs (all written by one member of the band)

Just wanted to clarify this, it's actually 5 new songs, one written by each member.

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Does their webshop count? Not that I have the money for both right now lmao

Curiously, I don't think so since it's not listed on the tokuten list like it usually is. It might be the case when it shows up on there in the next couple of weeks, but to be safe I ordered from Zeal Link.

Also a warning for those ordering online, Tower Records and HMV aren't distributing the new songs bonus for the double purchase for online orders, only if you buy in-store. The other sites seem to be OK though.

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Yes, in December. This will be their last release; details on their disbandment can be found here: 

oh no ;;

does anyone know if Kyouki is retiring definitely from the vk scene?
i think he's a damn good vocalist and deserves to be successful at least in japan,he should'nt go away

3 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Titles of the 5 new songs that comes when you buy both editions are:

1. Memory
2. Addiction
3. Limited World
4. Hateful Fragrance
5. Betrayal

it's a concept album about being signed to Ains :^)

Limited Edition:

New Dead[en]D is garbage, the PV version is better. I'd be interested in hearing a full version of こんな壊れた世界 (I don't actually have a Spotify account, I just managed to be able to get an embed link for this release)