Shaolan974

グリーヴァ (Grieva) best album "グリーヴァ" (Grieva) release

グリーヴァ (Grieva) best album "グリーヴァ" (Grieva) will be released at 2017/10/04

they will hold their oneman live tour since 2017/10/21 at Ikebukuro CYBER to 2017/12/30 at Takadanobaba AREA

they will hold their 2-man tour with 黒百合と影 (Kuroyuri to Kage) since 2017/10/01 at Kashiwa THUMBUP to 2017/10/10 at Ikebukuro CYBER

they will hold another 2-man tour since 2017/12/09 at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU to 2017/12/27 at Takadanobaba AREA but we don't know the other band yet

z251.jpg

c755aeae16bc434f8e1b8bd6dcb4fe64.jpg

1701.jpg

2277.jpg

3179.jpg

4122.jpg

575.jpg

grieva-best_1-FIX.jpg

grieva-best_2-FIX.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

MY LOVVVVEEEESSSSSS <3 I'm soooo HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Normally I would say, "plenty of bands release best albums without disbanding," but in Grieva's case I've been a little worried lately anyway.

Also, the colors in Hisame's hair are just perfect. <3

Some people at tanuki are also mentioning disbandment.

Haven't been in to their latest releases, but I really hope they are not disbanding.

Anyway, definitely buying one of the types... possibly both if they decide to divide the songs into two discs.

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

With VK, there's usually at least a 75% chance that once a band drops a best of album they're going to call it quits soon after, it wouldn't be the first time it's happened

5 hours ago, Yukami said:

I'm scared ... is it normal?

DIAURA did the same (acutally also with the same ugly cover collage) 2-3 years ago  when they celebrated their anniversary. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just want to release it in that course. 

16 minutes ago, Black=Right said:

DIAURA did the same (acutally also with the same ugly cover collage) 2-3 years ago  when they celebrated their anniversary. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just want to release it in that course. 

let's hope its only that and not some hint for a disbandment buut looking forward to their Album :)

3 hours ago, Gregg_Prince said:

Why everybody think is disbandment? I thought best of was to celebrate their 5th anniversary, now im scared 

+1, I though "YES A GREAT NEW ALBUM" but reading all this comments, now i'm sooo fucking scared! :'( 

Curious about the tracklist for this... if it contains all those one-song singles they released through the past few years, I might buy a copy (also praying for that excellent track from the Ains omnibus to make an appearance).

Edited by Jigsaw9

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Curious about the tracklist for this... if it contains all those one-song singles they released through the past few years, I might buy a copy (also praying for that excellent track from the Ains omnibus to make an appearance).

That is the best song they've ever done tbh

also, if the cover art represents the songs on the CD's then we can expect like 25 songs on each cd... minimum. lol. 

2 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

also, if the cover art represents the songs on the CD's then we can expect like 25 songs on each cd... minimum. lol. 

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit skeptical they'll go "all out" with it. xD But here's to hoping they'll gather together the more hard-to-get stuff, next to some fan favorites.

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit skeptical they'll go "all out" with it. xD But here's to hoping they'll gather together the more hard-to-get stuff, next to some fan favorites.

Yeah, thought so too. If they include nounai flower and stuff like that then I am definitely getting it. who am i kidding lol, probably buying both types eitherway .___. 

i hope they have dvd as well (since their pv collections is on the cover) but i doubt it... and if everything on the covers are included then it will probably be like 6000 jpy for each type. 

now i'm scared as well ...if it's not a disbandment they will go on hiatus...

i don't know if i feel happy or sad for this release

Edited by Manji 卍

I've had disbandment paranoia with them like every other year, this time it might finally be legit. Or they might just defy my alarmist projections once again.

Let's hope it's the latter, more so since their latest album has finally grown on me. If not, then oh well.

Those cover art collages made me realize once again how shit their art direction is for the most part lmao

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

Those cover art collages made me realize once again how shit their art direction is for the most part lmao

In addition to which, I've always thought they've looked awful, having this strange interpretation of old school vk looked through a mallgoth lense of overblown gaudy leather and far too many trinkets. The backgrounds are always so tacky, and even that one time when they had the good sense of using the VHS aesthetic they fucked it up by interjecting it with glossy new pv visuals.

The best look they had was around the AINS VA when the vocalist was larping Hisui. 

Some details on the album.

Regular Edition

2CD

¥4,444

CD 1

1.Dead[en]D(新録)

2.退廃的狂葬

3.甘イ右脳、赭イ左脳。

4.LOVELESS

5.拝啓、愛しのアイドル様へ

6.十字架ニ捧グ赤イ×××

7.Dirt Show[case]

8.死闘-from GRIEVA-

9.血液ゼリィ

10.夢デ逢ウ貴女ガ削除デキマセン

11.-273.15℃

12.Bondage

13.夕刻絶交センチメンタル

14.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」

15.罰-batsu-

16.自己精神殺害推進會

17.解離性同一性障害

18.水中沈む透明な匣

19.-終焉-

CD 2

1.true grief

2.殺戮ノ情景

3.失明

4.妄想主義者ノ背徳

5.黒ノ呪縛

6.悦楽的自虐妄想癖な僕の事情。

7.深淵

8.鬼ノ犇メク籠目唄

9.鬼経-kikei-

10.幻影Syndrome

11.侵喰-shinsyoku-

12.黒蟻ノ群レ

13.蜥-tokage-

14.MAD[ism]Night party

15.罪-tsumi-

16.悲しみは巡りゆく季節と眠る哀

17.腐『furan』乱

18.in the Blue

19.煉獄(新曲)

Dead[en]D is re-recorded and 煉獄 is a new track.

Limited Edition

2CD+DVD+photo album

¥9,999

Limited to 999 copies

CD 1

1.Dead[en]D(新録)

2.操リ人間

3.another pain

4.脳内妄想薔薇薔薇DOLL

5.insomnia

6.Happy birthday NEW Mother fuxxer.

7.invective

8.人体実験~君ガ狂ウ迄ノ7日間~

9.奈落

10.Wish

11.Lost tears

12.Liar...

13.自殺サークル

14.Existence proof

15.黒い涙

16.「君ノ存在理論」

17.Genocide GAME

18.潔癖症ノ僕。

19.希望ト夜

CD 2

1.絶望ノ朝

2.Stupid trash

3.密室104号室~暗イ部屋二僕ト君~

4.中絶

5.踊ル白昼夢

6.相剋ノ[baiser]

7.鎮魂歌-another birthday-

8.現実は心に蔓延る絶痛と叶わぬ理想の巣窟

9.ironic sky

10.灰降ル丘…

11.Diary

12.道化師ノ唄

13.最期ノ晩餐

14.Art play

15.雨上がりの憂鬱

16.「僕ノ自殺理論」

17.毒-ドク-

18.Fake

19.こんな壊れた世界で...(新録)

Dead[en]D and こんな壊れた世界で... are re-recorded.

DVD

1.Dead[en]D

2.侵喰-shinsyoku-

3.退廃的狂葬

4.蜥-tokage-

5.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」

6.僕ノ自殺理論

7.罪-tsumi-

8.Diary

9.甘イ右脳、赭イ左脳。

10.Wish

11.絶望ノ朝

12.操リ人間

13.Fake

14.自己精神殺害推進會

15.妄想主義者ノ背徳

16.insomnia

17.幻影Syndrome

18.希望ト夜

19.Liar...

There is also some unspecified live video recording.

I wonder how bad their CD sales are bc. that limited ed. best of gets yukika close to $100 k assuming a sold-out pressing, half-that for regular edition if it sells close to a thousand copies;

with Gothshit, it's also close to $ 250k in one limited edition pressing of their first album out of two.

not too bad for a no1curr indie label catering to high-schoolers tbh, given that actual artists cd sales cut is likely non-existent with indie bands.