Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

QEDDESHET new mini album "COCYTUS" release

Sometimes this vocalist looks drained of energy and completely uninterested in lip syncing, but some of the sounds that come out of his mouth are legit impressive. That clean guitar break also took me by surprise. This band teeters on the border of insane and hilariously bad because I still think COLLAPSE sounds pretty gross, but this shit was banging. For reals.

LOOOL

ok his high screams i actually like, but everything else sounds so dry and lifeless. however i'm sorta curious about the rest of the songs so maybe if the mini isn't too expensive and i can actually order it, i will. more shit-kei for my collection

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?! THEY'RE STILL ALIVE?!?!?!? YYYYEEEEEEESSSSS MORE QEDDSHIT IN MY LIFE PLZ
btw, is it just me that the vocalist looks like Vivian from Gallhammer a lil' bit? o.O

tbf this literally sounds exactly the same to me as deviloof and all those other bands

It sound not that bad.

But just their look and this type of metal makes it very funny to watch.

This type of metal you shouldn't mix with visual kei image. Just doesn't fit

holy fuck they are good live. I would totally pay to see them.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, Tokage said:

tbf this literally sounds exactly the same to me as deviloof and all those other bands

This isnt deathcore though, this is death metal. Deviloof's guy and hiro cant grow or scream good/proper either and barely use pig vocals. Maybe comeback when your sober?

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:19 AM, BrenGun said:

It sound not that bad.

But just their look and this type of metal makes it very funny to watch.

This type of metal you shouldn't mix with visual kei image. Just doesn't fit

what's the difference though? they look black metal-ish, fleshgod apocalypse uses make up and costumes. They are picking up where The piass and Aikaryu left off. 

12 hours ago, blackdoll said:

what's the difference though? they look black metal-ish, fleshgod apocalypse uses make up and costumes. They are picking up where The piass and Aikaryu left off. 

Oh the MV just looks damn funny in their style as they aren't a real metal band.
But their live video sounds great yeah. 

11 hours ago, lichtlune said:

Blasphemy  no, Correct yes. :tw_blush:

I got the receipts though :tw_sleeping::tw_tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Sorry but The Piass wasnt pussy-kei despite the weak screaming and shouting. That's why i love them. They broke the typical kawaii metal limit with that heavy ass riffage that was done perfectly. Though i think those weak screams oddly worked for the band because if Eros (Ice) was on vocals his more powerful unclean would have messed it up the dynamic which was fun instead of going hard and flopping like Deviloof, Xodiack Nocturnal Bloodlust, Awoi ect.   

Edited by blackdoll

Sign in to follow this