zaa_zaa

Aikaryu one day revival

ohhh yes my favourite pirate kei! this is very nice to see

5 minutes ago, JukaForever said:

What do they have against Teru?

Maybe he can't come cuz he's kinda busy with two other bigger bands...

wowowowowowowowoow. this is super fascinating, especially since i think a lot of the members have been quite inactive. i always wished kaworu joined a new band, but its been 10 years of inactivity.

rip teru, tho he probably couldnt justify the stress of relearning a bunch of tunes on top of the ridiculous amount of complex guitar work already stored in his mind from his two main bands.

edit: nvmnd, teru said on twitter hes not playing because hes touring with versailles in south america

pls share ur aikaryu rips old fans that have been revived from their vk slumber because of this post

Edited by reminiscing2004

Fuck Teru and his lame ass repetitive as fuck glam/gothic crap with the other cringe lords. He wasn't even in the original line-up of this band, so they don't need him now.

Aikaryu is THE shit ! One of the bands that got me into VK.

The only comedy kei band that was actually funny and good to listen to. They should come back for real. Their live performances are always lots of fun.

I wish they'd at least give us a bootleg of this revival.

Good to see there wasn't a repeat performance of the members forgetting the lyrics to Ryunen on the Contrary like in their last live, lmao.  "Toki in farewell lalalala~"