togz

CROSSFAITH NEW SINGLE - FREEDOM

Ay. New single from Crossfaith coming out on August 2nd in two types.

It'll be called FREEDOM. 

Disc 1 (Reg) 1300yen
1. Freedom (ft. Rou Reynolds from ENTER SHIKARI)
2. Rockstar Steady (ft. JESSE from RIZE / The BONEZ)
3. Diavolos

Disc 2 ( LTD Edition only) 1600yen
1. Revolution (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
2. Kill ‘Em All (Shikari Sound System Remix)
3. Rx Overdrive (TeddyLoid Remix)

Cool too see these collaborations. Also, who is Teddyloid? I remember  Mucc using the same name for some remixes.

I'm still bitter that Crossfaith went to a lot of dates on ES's latest European tour but not ours... How amazing that would have been.

Anticipating this single tbh.

6 hours ago, sume7 said:

Also, who is Teddyloid?

He is a Japanese DJ / electro-pop artist. He began his 'career' in MIYAVI's backing band and eventually making a remix album for him. He's already released a few solo albums in the past few years (where he sings too I think?).

Edited by Jigsaw9

I'm not super impressed with Diavolos, I mean- it's not bad it's just not anything new for them, I'm hoping the other two songs will be better. It's cool they finally got Rou on a song, though. That's been a long time coming.

I think Diavolos is a killer track, and FREEDOM sounds good tbh although I prefer the previous released song. Featuring Rou Reynolds was definitely a nice idea though. Now I'm just gonna pray that the next release is a full fucking album, it's time now.

Edited by Visutox

I could never understood why they became so popular while playing such mediocre metalcorish songs.

Could someone spend some time and explain to me what I am missing in their songs? Sincerely.

they seem to be more popular outside of japan judging by their touring schedule; I mean when you see enter shikari stans approving this you know something is not right the band itself.

17 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Could someone spend some time and explain to me what I am missing in their songs?

this tbh

their remix album "FREEDOM Remix" will be released at 2017/01/24 (Japan) and at 2017/01/26 (Worldwide)

[tracklist]

M1. Freedom (Lutez Remix)

M2. Freedom (KSUKE Remix)

M3. Rockstar Steady (The Juggernaut Remix)

M4. Rockstar Steady (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)

M5. Diavolos (Takeshi Ueda [AA=] Remix)

M6. Diavolos (Zardonic Remix)

On 11/7/2017 at 2:10 AM, zaa_zaa said:

I could never understood why they became so popular while playing such mediocre metalcorish songs.

Could someone spend some time and explain to me what I am missing in their songs? Sincerely.

It's like almost every trend in Japanese music: 5 years too late. As Crossfaith hit the scene, the initial Metalcore craze was largely over with so I guess they scratch a musical itch for some people that has largely been abandoned by groups like Bring Me The Horizon -- one of the core influences of the style.