Pixiu

Well, hello there ;)

Hello there! ^ww^ I've been lurking around shyly for like.. a year, and I finally decided to write this little introduction! 

I'm 26 years old, living in Stockholm (in the country the sun mostly forgets) and currently studying to become a pastry chef & baker. Besides making (and eating) sweet things I love animals, ball jointed dolls and different kinds of crafts - and of course Japan and visual kei! I've been listening to VK for like... 14-15 something years now, with too many favs to count. I "grew" up with Dir en grey, hide & X-japan, L'arc en ciel and the Gazette among others, but now I'm pretty varied in my tastes. I'm mostly disturbing my neighbours with Mejibray, vamps, Acid black cherry... and Initial L/lycaon, Kaya, Pentagon and well, many, many others.. (I'm also a fan of classical music, expecially Yoshikazu Mera (not because of Mononoke hime) and catchy pirate-songs).

When I'm not at the bakery I'm mostly bugging my cat or my bestfriend with pictures of cats, playing videogames (mass effect!!!!), cooking or constantly procastinating important stuff... I think playing magikarp jump for three hours straight is totally acceptable. 

I'm always up for chats and making new friends, so if you ever wanna talk please send me a message, haha! I'm looking forward to learn more about everything MH has to offer and to meet all of you on this technological wonder called internet lol <3 

Hope you all have a great day! 

Edited by Pixiu

Welcome to MH dear

its never too late to introduce your self, even though you joined MH a year ago.

Wow thats great, i also grew up with L'Arc en Ciel too, i also varied some indie VK Bands too like MEJIBRAY, Pentagon, Rides in Revellion, Anfiel, Purple Stone, etc. oh so your good at baking, thats a great thing you have, anyways what can you bake or cook if your in the kitchen and also,i think you should try to discover the other bands as much as you love the bands that your listening too, i also have the same hobby as you as well i play video games too.

Anyways enjoy your time.

Edited by K-x-H