Sign in to follow this  
fitear1590

New band アクメ/ACME (Chisa and Shogo, ex-DIV), mini-album release

This is the perfect type of music for Chisa and Shogo. After DIV went more electronic I felt they weren't going to be going long and this is the exact answer to my prayers!

UGH I've been waiting for Chisa this whole time..... ((Well and Hitomi) But I'm glad one of them is officially in a band again and I'm loving this already<333333 Welcome Back<333333

-dances happily- sooo excited (i just can't hide it) <3333

On 27.6.2017 at 10:44 AM, fitear1590 said:

Swastika-kei tho?

I just dont get it why people still seem to get irritated/point out a swastika when they see it in connection with vk while you see it on every map and around every 3rd corner or so in Japan.

"Oh one dude has a Run DMC on his pants, they must be "hiphop-kei" "Run DMC bijura metarurap" "RUNデトロイト・メタル・シティ-系""

On 27.6.2017 at 2:51 PM, helcchi said:

does he even age?

Do you mean in real life or on photoshop images?

Not really up there with DIV's most memorable earlier numbers, but niceI I didn't jive with the EDR Tokyo sound, so I'm glad they moved away from that. 

DIV was one of the few poppy VK bands I enjoyed, so it's nice to sort of have that back.

Excited for this since I loved both DIV and ARTEMA. Not surprised Hal looks ridiculous, he is ridiculous lol. I love it. 

Sounds pretty awesome so far, I'm here for this. 

Edited by doombox

Sounds interesting, indeed! Specially Trick x Trap, which is a blatant rehash of Hotarubi/Natsu no Yukue, they weren't even trying to hide it, lol

On 28/07/2017 at 1:56 AM, -NOVA- said:

TBH sounds like DIV never left... just had a name change and 2 member changes lol 

I LUV IT <3

To be fair, early DIV was pretty much all Shogo, so it kinda makes sense. Dude is talented AF.

Edited by chemicalpictures

Sign in to follow this