Sign in to follow this  
fitear1590

New band アクメ/ACME (Chisa and Shogo, ex-DIV), mini-album release

Looks like the vocalist and guitarist from DIV, Chisa and Shogo, are back with a new band, アクメ/ACME! Their social media handles (Instagram, etc.) appear to have been updated to reflect the new band name.
http://acme-official.com/

Members
Vo. Chisa
Gt. Shogo
Ba. Rikito
Dr. Hal

PROFILE_ACME.jpg
(Swastika-kei tho?)
PROFILE_CHISA.jpg PROFILE_SHOGO.jpg PROFILE_RIKITO.jpg PROFILE_HAL.jpg

Also, they've got a mini-album, SENKOU, coming out in August.

2017/08/02(Wednesday)
01.SENKOU
02.Trick×Trap
03.MONSTER
04.EDGY
05.MELODY
06.テバナシライダー
07.KAMIKAZE
DCCNM-503 ¥2500(+tax) 2000枚限定

Edited by fitear1590

Love it, I am so glad to see them back so soon! Chisa is really really talented, I could listen to him sing the phone book. 

I love it and I'm more than happy to hear something much different that that "EDR Tokyo" stuff. I missed Chisa's voice. ;w;

Random panda is cute, but that blue guy reminds me of shaving brush. Also another release on my birthday, yay.

Edited by ShTon

15 minutes ago, ShTon said:

I'm more than happy to hear something much different that that "EDR Tokyo" stuff.

Makes me wonder about Chobi and Satoshi though. Didn't they leave DIV (which ultimately resulted in total disbandment), because of 'creative differences' over the EDR Tokyo-direction the band's sound was going? And now, ACME is closer in style to earlier DIV.

2 minutes ago, fitear1590 said:

Makes me wonder about Chobi and Satoshi though. Didn't they leave DIV (which ultimately resulted in total disbandment), because of 'creative differences' over the EDR Tokyo-direction the band's sound was going? And now, ACME is closer in style to earlier DIV.

Makes me wonder too. Chobi has a habit of leaving, when band has too much electronics going on. I'm not sure about Satoshi though. Maybe we'll see what was really going on if they come up with their own projects. I'm waiting for whatever Chobi will do because i love that stupid Llama.

4 minutes ago, fitear1590 said:

Anyone know what band Rikito might be from? Or did he just arrive via time machine?

He was the support for CHISA & SHOGO session band but...before... we don't know !

4 hours ago, fitear1590 said:

I don't think that was ever confirmed tho, It was most speculation by fans, afaik

Sign in to follow this