Shaolan974

SAVAGE new single, "冷血な子守歌" (Reiketsu na Komori Uta) release

2 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Oh shit Ryuka actually sounds really good live, like he could have recorded the vocal track to Bogus Duty at any time anywhere loll

Probably they don't have that much money to record stuffs, some of their CDs are better some aren't. I don't know why is that, but definitely pay more attention to the lives and they're really great!

7 hours ago, Lily said:

Probably they don't have that much money to record stuffs, some of their CDs are better some aren't. I don't know why is that, but definitely pay more attention to the lives and they're really great!

Well what I mean is the actual quality of his singing as opposed to recording quality (although you are right about that - I like the studio filters they use as well) but it's exciting to know he's still developing (in addition to their development as a band) ! I'll have to watch any that get shared~

3 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

The intro/outro riff sounds something akin to DIAURA on Triangle or one of the singles on it. As a whole I'm not crazy about the song but It's got some cool sections!

Edited by Elazmus

6 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Well what I mean is the actual quality of his singing as opposed to recording quality (although you are right about that - I like the studio filters they use as well) but it's exciting to know he's still developing (in addition to their development as a band) ! I'll have to watch any that get shared~

The intro/outro riff sounds something akin to DIAURA on Triangle or one of the singles on it. As a whole I'm not crazy about the song but It's got some cool sections!

Well, he developed a lot during the years. I have 2 songs from his first band before Depain... and believe me, you don't want to hear him! 

On 10/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, Elazmus said:

On 10/30/2017 at 3:57 AM, Lily said:

Well, he developed a lot during the years. I have 2 songs from his first band before Depain... and believe me, you don't want to hear him! 

9 minutes ago, gedeath said:

It seems to me that Ryuka began to sing better lol

Nahhh, I don't think so. His voice is as disgusting as it's always been - completely out of tune.