Shaolan974

SAVAGE new single, "冷血な子守歌" (Reiketsu na Komori Uta) release

45 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

One-man tour ending at O-West!? Good for them.

It's not the first time. Their 1st O-WEST oneman was at 2017/01/27 ^^

Good for them. Also I'm always excited to hear new stuff from them. Hopefully we can expect an album from them sometime in the future.

6 hours ago, sume7 said:

Good for them. Also I'm always excited to hear new stuff from them. Hopefully we can expect an album from them sometime in the future.

"モルヒネ-25g-" (Morphine-25g-), their 1st album has been released at 2016/11/16 so.... no, I don't think they will released another album soon.

Their new single "冷血な子守唄 (Reiketsu na Komori Uta)" will be released at 2017/10/25 (2 types, 1600 yen, CD only)

"罪盤 (Tsumi-ban)" tracklist:

1.タナトス (Thanatos)
2.RED CHERRY MURDER SCENE
3.誰かさんの実験室 (Dareka-san no Jikkenshitsu)

"罰盤 (Batsu-ban)" tracklist:

1.タナトス (Thanatos)
2.凍結人間 (Touketsu Ningen)
3.微熱 (Binetsu)

Edited by Alkaloid

Tsumi-ban has some strange B-sides, RED CHERRY MURDER CASE just kind of unusual for them but 誰かさんの実験室 is in general, it sounds so strung together but then the chorus is really nice..

Batsu-ban on the other hand is very typical for them, sounds much more like their album and other recent singles, both of those are really great and just what you'd expect.

so a mixed bag kind of, as sure as I am right now that Batsu-ban is better I can't help but wonder how those others sound. SAVAGE rarely does me wrong :o

2 hours ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

I need a SAVAGE live DVD stat

From what I know they don't have any... sadly. Their lives are awesome so they should release something! I saw them two times and I really miss their show!

They seem to be so awesome during lives !

I wonder why i still have difficulties to appreciate their releases but i love all their live videos...

I have the impression that the singer sings much better during lives. I want a live DVD *w*

1 hour ago, lstknt3b said:

They seem to be so awesome during lives !

I wonder why i still have difficulties to appreciate their releases but i love all their live videos...

I have the impression that the singer sings much better during lives. I want a live DVD *w*

It's pretty much true! I saw them 2 times and they are awesome!