Shaolan974

A9 new maxi-single "Re:Born" release

A9 new maxi-single "Re:Born" will be released at 2017/08/02 (3 types)

Limited edition A (2160Y) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "Re:Born" PV

Limited edition B (1944Y) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "Re:Born" SPECIAL MOVIE

Regular edition (1296Y) will inlude CD (5 songs)

[CD tracklist]

01. Re:Born

02. [new song] (regular edition only)

03. Re:Born(Inst) (regular edition only)

04. [new song](Inst) (regular edition only)
05. UNDEAD PARTY(Member Vocal Ver.)

Edited by Shaolan974

10 hours ago, Delkmiroph said:

I hope this will be the reborn to them.

Wasn't 銀河ノヲト was supposed to be their "rebirth" release?

... well, anyway, as long as they don't release anything resembling Superabortion, I'm down for new Alice Nine.

The highlight of their rebirth to me is still Light and Darkness. I really enjoyed that EP, but Ideal was definitely lacking. Even with how much I enjoyed Memento and 茨城, so I'm hoping this single is more interesting. 

15 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Wasn't 銀河ノヲト was supposed to be their "rebirth" release?

... well, anyway, as long as they don't release anything resembling Superabortion, I'm down for new Alice Nine.

Wasnt....

Well, i am down for this new A9 too.

That was a pretty good preview; I can't wait to hear more! I still wish they'd get a new graphic designer, those covers (and every cover after "9," minus the two mini albums) are looking awful af. Pretty sure they've all be done by the same guy, 'cause the "typography" completely ruins it every time 😂

everything about this is just sad — from creepy, re:dead and embalmed, almost uncanny valley looking photoset, to lazy clipart mishmash covers

their music has hit a creative roadblock a couple albums before they left PSC, and those two new songs are uninspired and lack any interesting development.

it is almost like that b-side was too thinned down and basic to be stacked with the rest of their recent album filler on the CD, therefore they decided on a separate release.

they certainly could learn a trick or two from their past labelmates sug playbook - I'm not sure a9 could fill a pre-disband budokan gig again now that they aren't a promising PSC novelty anymore, and all of their youthful glam has worn off.