Alkaloid

Initial'L new mini album "FIREFLY" release

previews

4 pussay pops/10, could be much worse

(night and day is pure trash tho, and I guess there will be a christmas single with the remaining 3, or so, debutto raibu songs? I don't understand this band tbh.)

Edited by nekkichi

okay i take back what I said about firefly its actually lowkey kind of a bop

i see what they're trying to do but something is missing now; I feel yuuki needs to take his vocal melodies farther (a-la aki) for the full ani-song/arena rock thing

16 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Stop my Heart seems like the only song I'd listen to more than once.

they played Stop My CPR during the debut live.

it goes nowhere once you've heard the first minute of it, or so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by nekkichi

Wow Last Fight and Light My Fire are awesome Yuuki is either trying harder or is just learning a lot finally lol

ok maybe Night and Day shouldn't have happened but hey it's the last track I can prob. forget about it loll

Most of the songs sound pretty okay, but I think I'll need to give a few of them a couple of more listens to get a bit more into them. Stop my heart sounds really good, though.

im gonna be so mad when THAT atrocity shows up at my door

but ofc i'm basically this band's slave and continue to buy anything and everything they put out :))) although the songs sound good? haven't really listened to them yet but lol whatever i know i'll warm up to them eventually even if they suck

I was kinda puzzled why they needed that name change and whatnot, but actually now I am glad that they are not releasing this crap under the Lycaon name. It seriously lacks everything that made Lycaon interesting. But I guess it was the same thing over again: they either start making money with generic music or they are forced to disband for good.

I'm ok with Firefly and Stop my Heart, but the rest are pretty bland.

On 16/08/2017 at 6:02 AM, Case said:

I was kinda puzzled why they needed that name change and whatnot, but actually now I am glad that they are not releasing this crap under the Lycaon name. It seriously lacks everything that made Lycaon interesting. But I guess it was the same thing over again: they either start making money with generic music or they are forced to disband for good.

I'm not sure if they would disband because of generic music because Morrigan's doing pretty good right now by sticking to their style.

I'm not sure. I guess Initial'L is more of an experimental kind of band for them.

On 8/16/2017 at 2:02 PM, Case said:

But I guess it was the same thing over again: they either start making money with generic music or they are forced to disband for good.

jsyk, they aren't making money with this shit either, VISION was a flop despite having a movie promo backing it up.

is the mediocre band putting out this miserable mini-album reject as a forewarning of the coming kaisan to upset their 20 fans during the pre-christmas misery without issuing an official disband notice?

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, nekkichi said:

is the mediocre band putting out this miserable mini-album reject as a forewarning of the coming kaisan to upset their 20 fans during the pre-christmas misery without issuing an official disband notice?

giphy.gif

TUb6wDc.jpg