Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

DADAROMA new single ポルノグラフ release

TOMO and Takashi looking tight as always :]] tbh I got my hopes up when reading its a Saishu densha sequel but it's actually not just slightly reminds of it imo and its even already censored weelll the song sounds beautiful tho so still looking forward to it

This looks like the cheapest PV they've made, but I still love the way Yoshi's face looks in this makeup, 1:01.

I like the latter half of this preview but I'm afraid that section is actually at the end of the song after the last refrain(?)

They are now fuck boiis right?

The PV is very cheap and it sounds nothing special, i'm little disappointed.

Edited by Takato

... Sigh ;;

1 hour ago, Elazmus said:

I like the latter half of this preview but I'm afraid that section is actually at the end of the song after the last refrain(?)

Agreed ;;;;;;;;

Was quickly looking up shopping website after listening to previews, but find the CD is not up for pre-order yet :D

I like it. Cool look too. The short hair fits Yoshiatsu well. I haven't been a fan of his look for a long while, but this time he pulled it off!

Sounds fine, I don't get all the hate from a preview of the last 50 seconds of the song. Look at Zouka to Kalashnikov, people complained it was too soft and then the full version came out with those brutal breakdowns.

Sign in to follow this