helcchi

JILUKA

35 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Abit on the bench about this "best of" album, a couple of new songs and a handful of re-recordings (which in the past for them have been quite dramatic in difference) but otherwise doesn't it just seem like a glorified single/mini album just with a larger price tag? lol.

For the regular edition, yes. For the DVD content: worth it.

7 hours ago, Komorebi said:

For the regular edition, yes. For the DVD content: worth it.

Hmm maybe, what are the contents for it exactly though? All I heard was its "music videos", tbh I don't really sit down to watch a load of music videos so that doesn't excite me too much. + Haven't they already released most of their music videos on other discs anyway? If it was a live show or something I'd be 100% on that!

Is anyone going to their 5th anniversary oneman in 2020? I've been back and forth about whether I wanted to go just to see what they're all about, but I heard horror stories about Senagya and I don't particularly want to deal with Crazy at my first gig with a band.

2 hours ago, lvkaoru said:

Is anyone going to their 5th anniversary oneman in 2020? I've been back and forth about whether I wanted to go just to see what they're all about, but I heard horror stories about Senagya and I don't particularly want to deal with Crazy at my first gig with a band.

I'll go if I can get the days off at work. 

Also, wtf, we are chill if you are. 

If you want to see the band but don't want to be near Senagya there's shimote, you know?

Edited by Komorebi

On 11/6/2019 at 11:32 AM, lvkaoru said:

lol just go. I've been to a few shows on my travels around Japan and I never had any problems. Just kept myself to myself, did get talking to a few people but it wasn't weird or anything. Weirdest thing is the whole experience of the VK gig when you're used mainly to going to death/black metal shows within Europe. Very different vibes. haha.

Some girl with a B ticket pushed her way to the front up to saizen on Friday and kamite girls were not having it so we kindly indicated her to go back and respect our place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Keep in mind you can't push your way to the front or they may get bitchy, especially if it's a oneman.

I certainly would not call Senagya harmful/violent, I am really curious to know where you heard that.

Hell, one of them hugged me and kept me out of harm's way while VOD was moshing and another one kindly gave me the better spot knowing I had travelled for the shows from far away. Omg, such crazy, scarred for life. 

17 hours ago, Komorebi said:

one of them hugged me and kept me out of harm's way while VOD was moshing and another one kindly gave me the better spot knowing I had travelled for the shows from far away.

my heart. my soul.

So, what do you guys think about XANADU? I am loving it so far, but they kind of destroyed TWISTED PAIN as I was anticipating... chorus and solo sound fan-fucking-tastic tho.

Edited by Wakarimashita

I'm completely ecstatic about it. It sounds HUGE, the production is spot on, the bass makes so much difference, for example Divine Error sounds punchy as fuck. Out of the re-recordings, I love what they did with Monophobia, especially.

I am so relieved. The remasterization sounds amazing and the re-recordings are so good. 

I’m pleasantly surprised by Last faith, they went in a totally different direction. I guess Sena still has a tricks up his sleeve. These songs + the covers prove he can do something refreshing.

I've never listened to the band before but I gave Xanadu a go and wow! There are a few duds but overall there are a ton of earworms for me, especially Ajna's intro/chorus and Last Faith's solo which have been playing non-stop in my head for the past few days now XD 

Speaking of which, I'm surprised at the lack of buzz for the latter with it being a new song and all. It dumps all over Elice In Slow Motion :)

Glad you enjoyed it! It really is a stellar release. The remixing and re-recordings sound outstanding and really improved many already great songs. 

Obliterator is really fun live, really. I’m glad you are liking it. 

And yes, Last Faith is better than Elice, I wonder why it didn’t get the PV. 

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Glad you enjoyed it! It really is a stellar release. The remixing and re-recordings sound outstanding and really improved many already great songs. 

Obliterator is really fun live, really. I’m glad you are liking it. 

And yes, Last Faith is better than Elice, I wonder why it didn’t get the PV. 

It's a lot of fun; they have a good mix of heaviness and melody. I'll have to check out the original recordings at some point to play spot the difference :)

I can imagine! 

Glad to hear you agree! Hmm not sure... 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:01 PM, Saga said:

I am just here for Sena's makeup tips

it's 3 months already

aaand he just uploaded a new one

Today was a good day.