helcchi

JILUKA

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I use two different ones, so I don't have to pester the same person all the time. I buy a lot from mercari XD

Who is it? Do they take new costumers?

5 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I'll send you a PM ;)

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW MV??? I'M DYING HEREEEE

Sena’s wearing pants for once

On 24/12/2017 at 2:01 PM, Komorebi said:

I really love how the Jilubabies call FED "senpai" all the time. 

Aren't they on the same label?

On 24/12/2017 at 3:31 PM, patientZERO said:

I'm pretty sure they're both self-produced bands. JILUKA releases under DPR Japan and FED is under Dizain Records.

Nagase Kei is JILUKA's manager, and he's also credited on FED's releases. Not only that, he's managed DELUHI, GALEYD and UNDIVIDE as well

5fTqelp.jpgRIeMRPe.png8pZqnoE.pngDznvffm.jpgPOEMV6K.jpg

13 hours ago, helcchi said:

Nagase Kei is JILUKA's manager, and he's also credited on FED's releases. Not only that, he's managed DELUHI, GALEYD and UNDIVIDE as well

5fTqelp.jpgRIeMRPe.png8pZqnoE.pngDznvffm.jpgPOEMV6K.jpg

Thanks for the detailed confirmation.

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Also, I'd love a Nokubura/JILUKA colab!

I am down for this!

Also, they are ambitious if they pretend to reach a 20th Anniversary. I just wish they'll remain indie.

5 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Also, they are ambitious if they pretend to reach a 20th Anniversary. I just wish they'll remain indie.

I would love to see them still together for their 20th anniversary. I feel like they could do it but maybe it’s just me not wanting to see them go....

1 minute ago, Kathy said:

I would love to see them still together for their 20th anniversary. I feel like they could do it but maybe it’s just me not wanting to see them go....

I want them to remain small :C I would hate to see them go massive.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

I want them to remain small :C I would hate to see them go massive.

Not me I think they could. They could probably find a main stream metal audience globally or at least in Europe. I'd say likely they could play Wacken because far less heavy vk/japanese metal bands have such as girugamesh and MUCC for example. They could potentially go on to release many more albums and at least reach girugamesh levels of fame. But that's all up to them and their management team or label whoever decides these things for them I guess. lol I doubt they would think to venture in that direction as vk bands haven't went that avenue in quite sometime. But I could see a band like DEVILOOF taking that approach since Ryo from girugamesh is helping them and they were signed to  DangerCrue 9thRecords, not to mention they're actually legit brutal despite criticism they receive here. 

Edited by Mamo

9 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Is the "visual" part too strong to break through the western metal scene, you think?

Maybe, a little but that could easily be altered or with bands from Japan like BABY METAL being extraordinarily popular, their current boy band image might stick who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Their album covers are definitely marketable as a Japanese metal band.

Edited by Mamo

40 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Not me I think they could. They could probably find a main stream metal audience globally or at least in Europe. I'd say likely they could play Wacken because far less heavy vk/japanese metal bands have such as girugamesh and MUCC for example. They could potentially go on to release many more albums and at least reach girugamesh levels of fame. But that's all up to them and their management team or label whoever decides these things for them I guess. lol I doubt they would think to venture in that direction as vk bands haven't went that avenue in quite sometime. But I could see a band like DEVILOOF taking that approach since Ryo from girugamesh is helping them and they were signed to  DangerCrue 9thRecords, not to mention they're actually legit brutal despite criticism they receive here. 

Yeah, but I'm selfish and I like seeing them in small venues. Plus, the gyas are al SUPER nice and the fandom in general is very dedicated. If they grow too much the nasty gyas and face-fans will swarm and destroy everything.

6 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

I personally think that they should re-record "B. A. L. U. S.".

I personally need them to record Ultra Balus but that'll never happen. 

37 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I personally need them to record Ultra Balus but that'll never happen. 

+1 for Ultra BALUS 

These guys have the ability to go so far. I cant wait to see what they will bring especially in this new album. 

+1 Ultra Balus haha

Hellraiser is a great teaser, they are bringing that Divine Error sound even further. I wonder if they will include another version (of Hellraiser) on the album. 

I hope it's mostly new tracks and not just a singles collection.

Edited by Komorebi

I think they will add another version of Hellraiser to the album (if not the same one off the single). 

I hope it’s all new songs too but I don’t mind some re-recordings. (I just hope they don’t touch Screamer....)